Chapter Twenty-Eight

Alix was woken up by wandering hands. The rough fingers brushed over her stomach, stopping only to circle her navel before moving higher. The hands cupped her breasts and pulled on the nipples. Then, with the lightest touch, those fingers moved her hair to the side, and a wet mouth suckled on the exposed skin there.

The grip she had on the duvet tightened, and Alix bit her lip, trying her best to keep sounds from coming out. Maybe she'd tease him a little bit and pretend to be asleep. He'd woken her up twice already, and after delivering enough orgasms to make her sleep for an entire week, it was a wonder how he had all this stamina.

Last time, she'd responded immediately and had turned over, crawled onto his rock solid thighs, and ridden his shaft until they'd both came – her, with a desperate cry; him, his jaw clenching tight and tendons in his neck standing out.

He was like that. He'd look at her intensely and focus on only one thing at a time. And now, he was focusing on her. His hairy thighs brushed against the backs of hers, and he was ravaging her neck with hard bites. With his arm bent and the muscles there another pillow for her head, he had her coccooned. There wasn't a single place they didn't touch. She could even feel his hard length in between her butt cheeks.

“Alix,” he whispered. “Wuh-Wuh-Wake up, s-sweetheart.”

A gush of arousal slicked her inner thighs. His touch all centered down below, and if she didn't have him inside her soon, Alix was sure she'd die. She could tease him later. Now, she needed him again. Grabbing the hand on one of her breasts, she pressed back into him and bent one leg.

His large hand gripped the back of her knee and pulled up. The thin material of the sheets whisped across her sensitive skin, but he didn't remove them. Alix just stayed where she was. She extended her leg as far as possible and then stilled as his erection probed at her entrance.

The head rubbed against the sensitive nub, leaving Alix completely exposed to him. He took his time. She could feel as he shifted and his hand gripped his length, but nothing could ever prepare her for the feel of him entering her. Moving inside her. Burying his face in her neck and losing himself.

With every thrust, Alix felt herself tightening around him. It was an intrusion into her body – an amazing, mindlbowing, breathtaking intrusion that had her crying out his name as he hit one particular spot. Over and over again, he did it.

His grip on her hip tightened, and he held her there. Alix could feel as he lost control. His hips pounded into her with a wild abandon. What sounded like groans came out of his mouth, and his breathing got heavier. Then, there was a sort of darkness as the pleasure shot from all the way into her body, and she came.

He followed moments later, after a few thrusts before stilling completely. His arms, however, didn't let up; instead, crushing her to his damp chest, making her feel his steadying heartbeat. A light breeze blew over their naked bodies, and Alix pulled the thin sheets up higher.

“Taivon,” she said, softly.

He kissed her cheek and then rolled to the side. “Sleep wuh-wuh-well?”

“Not really.” Alix reached back to trail her fingers up his thigh. “Somebody kept waking me up.”

“Worth it, th-th-though?”

Turning around, she looped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Something minty was in between his lips. Alix made it her goal to get it out. She used her tongue, twisting it and twirling it around his, until she had the piece of candy and sucked it into her mouth.

She held the mint between her teeth and grinned. “Always prepared, aren't you?”

“Guh-Guh-Gotta plan these th-th-things out,” he told her. “P-P-Part of the reason wuh-why I p-picked th-th-this place was 'cause of th-the lake.”