Chapter Twenty-Five

“So what do you have planned?” she asked him, threading her hands through the hairs on his chest.

Taivon loved it when she did that, that slight pull and tug never failing to make goosebumps pop up on his arms and legs. Putting his palm on top of hers, he kept it placed there, willing her to feel the beat of his heart. Something squeezed in his chest, feeling so good it almost hurt. 

“Guh-Gotta wait and see,” he said.

“How long? Because honestly, I should get an award for what I just did.”

“An award?” He ran his foot down her calf, feeling her shiver. “Wuh-What k-k-kind of an award?”

“Whatever you can think of. But be creative. I don't want just missionary with a firm handshake right after.”

“T-Trust me, d-darling. I c-c-can be c-creative.”

She raised a brow. “Prove it.”

“Fuh-Fuh-First, you gotta k-kiss me.”

Alix got up on her knees, wound her fingers through his hair, and brushed her lips against his. She played with him a little bit, dragging her tongue on his bottom lip, waiting for him to respond. He did. Wrapping his arms around her, Taivon pulled her flush against his chest.

Her breasts rubbed against him, and he almost lost it. She had the most petite, most sensitive breasts. His hands all but swallowed them out when he touched her, and when he dipped his head down to take a nipple in his mouth, he heard as all breath left her.

Yeah, she had a great pair.

Raising up a little, he planted sloppy, wet kisses along the column of her neck. A primal need made him suck down and bite harder. He wanted to mark her. To make her his. And by the way, she was moaning above him with her fingers digging into his scalp, he could tell she was liking this more dominant side of him.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and the silky feel of the shorts felt mindblowingly good against his swelling erection. If he wasn't careful, he'd climax again. Scooting back, he created some space, just enough to soften the impact as he picked her up and rolled over, pressing her into one of the rollouts.

“Taiv,” she groaned, pulling him down for another kiss.

His tongue coiled with hers in a less than graceful fashion, but this wasn't meant to be some slow, graceful dance. No, with Alix, this was hard, hot, and heavy. He could feel the sweat at the back of his neck and on his forehead, dripping down his chest and landing on her bare stomach.

He ran a hand over the smooth skin there, caressing like she'd said the night before. The roughness of his palm contrasted with the silkiness of her stomach, but she didn't seem to mind. She just arched up into his touch and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts.

“No.” He moved her hands away. “I want t-t-to.”

“So demanding.”

“Yuh-You like it, r-r-remember?”

She grinned and set her hands to the side, watching him with humored yet frustrated eyes. He was going slow, he knew that, but that was all the more fun. Teasing Alix was now one of his favorite hobbies, and he spent time on his hobbies. Lots of time.

Replacing her hands with his, Taivon moved the shorts and pulled them all the way down her legs, until they were off. What was left covering her took his breath away. A cute, yellow thong that left little to the imagination.

“Yuh-You wear th-th-these all the t-time?”

“What would you do if I said 'yeah'?”

He ran a fingertip down the thin strip of material. “Never b-be able t-t-to look at you without d-dying.”