Chapter 6

I was looking for the shirt on my dresser and I felt two hands slide down to my hips. Then I felt his lips place a light kiss on my shoulder, then up to my neck. I felt his warm breath on my ear when he whispered
"You can look for the shirt later"
He continued kissing at my neck, making me weak at the knees.

He moved one hand off of my hip to over my breast. My breathing was deeper and faster, my heart was racing. He moved his hand under my shirt, placing it over my bra and continuing to play with my breast, earning a light moan from me. He removed my shirt and slowly moved his hand from my hip across the waistband of my jeans.

I wanted to see him, to kiss his lips, not just feel his touch on my body.

He undid my jeans and slid his hand down over my underwear. He went over my core with one finger, slowly, making me want more. He teased me a little more until I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled his hand out of my pants and spun around so I was facing him. I grabbed his face with both my hands and kissed his lips finally fulfilling my need to kiss him. I felt his smile against my lips but I continued. I took his shirt off faster then you can imagine and traced his abs. He grabbed my ass and laughed at me for jumping. He walked me back to land on my bed so he was leaning over me.

He pulled away and started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and over my collarbone. He put a hand over my bra clip and looked me in the eyes, silently asking for permission which I obviously gave in to. He moved his hand back down to my core, making light circular movements over my clit, making me gasp.

Before I knew it, he took my left breast into his mouth, circling my nipple with his tongue and his free hand playing with my right breast. He then moved his mouth across my chest to my right breast, sucking on my nipple softly . I couldn't help but moan aloud to the pleasure he was sending through my body. He slowed down his touches and placed light kisses down to the waistband of my underwear.

He then stopped what he was doing and moved down to between my legs. Planting kisses on the inside of my thigh.
"I'm going to make you feel so good" He whispered between kisses. I wanted him so badly; I wanted to feel his kiss on my core.
"Quit teasing me Hawkins" I've never felt this kind of desire before. He smiled at the fact his attempt to tease me worked. He removed my underwear, leaving me completely naked.

The second I was bare, he licked up my slit and curled his tongue at my clit, making me give out a moan. He continued using his tongue and then inserted one finger into me. He curled his finger inside of me. He tried two fingers this time, feeling even better. His fingers are perfect. He continued pleasuring me like this until I was on the brink of climaxing. I knew I was close and I made sure he knew of it to.

I began clenching at the sheets I was on and calling his name. He sped up, faster and faster until I felt a giant flood of sensation. He came up and kissed me deeply. We made out some more and I reached down to his pants, his turn now.
"Wait, what's the time?" I reached over to look at the clock on my bedside table to find out the time for Taylor.
"Almost 4, shit I have to clean up, the kids are getting dropped off here soon"
"Which means I have to leave and pick my own kids up" I guess that's the problem with having kids and being divorced.

I got changed and Taylor went downstairs to get a drink. Then I received a phone call from Michael, the kids will be here in 5 minutes. I yelled out to Taylor and ran down to him at the kitchen counter.
"I hate to do this but you have to leave like right now. I wish you could stay, really, but the kids will be here in 5 minutes and well you know" he nodded.
"You don't want the kids thinking I'm their new daddy" he winked after he said daddy and we laughed. I walked over to him and hugged him and he rested his chin on my head, our bodies fit like a jigsaw puzzle, like we're made for each other.
"I just don't want to deal with Michael, although he may fall in love with you, being Alanis Morissette's old drummer and all. He totally digs that." I was joking about it all but Michael really wouldn't be able to fathom the fact I'm hanging with Taylor.
"Someone did their research on me"
"Oh shut it you! You understand right? Why I'm kicking you out?" He kissed my forehead and nodded. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. He pulled away and stared into my eyes, then slowly traced my lips with his thumb.
"Goodbye Ms Hudson"

It's so sexy when he calls me that, is it weird I find it so attractive? Oh well, it is what it is.

Not long after he left I heard a knock at my door so I ran to open it, excited to see the kids. When I opened it, I was surprised to see Taylor standing there.

"I never got my shirt back.." He did a little side smile, so irresistible! I ran up to get his shirt and ran back down. He leaned in to grab his shirt but kissed me instead. We stopped and were both breathing heavily, "and I wanted to do that again." He smiled after he spoke.

I gave him his shirt and he thanked me and walked back to his car and left. I closed the door and went back to the kitchen, getting snacks out for the kids. Then I heard the doorbell ring and the door be knocked a thousand times. I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey guys!!!" Alex kissed my cheek and Isabelle gave me a tight hug. Then ran to the living room.
"Rose." Michael nodded his head.
"Michael." It's never been the same. There's been an awkward barrier between us that we haven't overcome.
"How have you been. How's work?" Tryna make small talk, good ol' Michael.
"Good, good. Work was great."
"That's good. Um so the kids had something to eat at mine so they might not be hungry"
"Muuuuummm can I eat the food on the bench???" Alex called from the kitchen.
"Yes baby!! That's why it's there!!" I yelled back to Alex then lowered my voice to Michael "Not hungry you say..."
"I should leave now.. see you next week."
"Bye." I closed the door on him and leaned my forehead on the door, taking in a deep breath and composing myself. It's been 6 months of this and each day I see him it gets a little bit easier, but I don't think it will ever be easy.

I have so many ideas for this story! Still going to update on Tuesdays! ❤️❤️