Choose To Be Happy

(If you message me on twitter I will always try my best to get back and help you, my @ is k_newborough)  

Believe it or not, when you wake up in the morning, you choose to be happy. Yesterday cannot be changed, but you can decipher today, tomorrow and the day next. You can either grudge over what's already happened or give life a big sarcastic smile. Life's a bitch, yet us self-harmers still continue to get up and show it what it can't take. Happiness.

Sure, life can be so depressing that you can't ever see light.. but when you get a spark, ignite it. Strive off those and what gives you those warm feelings in your stomach. The tinglies are the best feelings ever :)

But what doesn't make you happy? What makes you want to die inside, just to get away? Make it go away. You don't have to live with it, no matter how impossible that seems. There are so many reasons why you might be happy, so I couldn't possibly even begin to make comparisons... but there is a wy for pretty much everything.

Finally, remember that self-harm is up there in #1 Reasons To Get Bullied, but that doesn't mean that You have to put up with it. 

Next chapter, I'm be giving a little bit of moral support :3