S.H. • Heroine

I'm back with another ugly soonhoon shit

I said I'll be doing an EXO one next but that one isn't finished yet so I guess y'all better calm your balls down and be patient

─────★─────

❝My body and head are spinning
How are you feeling now?
We are like a magnet
We hug and push aside❞

내 몸이 확 머리가 휙
돌아가 어때 지금 기분이
우리는 마치 자석같아
서로를 안고 밀쳐내니까

Jihoon was getting dizzy from Soonyoung's insanity as if he was under an unstoppable spell, but still, he loved the feeling. He loved how the latter kissed him so passionately, so needy, so lustful, and Jihoon couldn't have been more proud. It was the Soonyoung he wants right in front of him, not the Soonyoung who completely loathed him. Clearly, Jihoon had no regrets making the older drink an alcohol with an extra pill which Jihoon added on the drink for him to swallow. Jihoon knows well about the fact that Soonyoung can be tolerant on alcohols, but with the pill, he was completely drunk and is out of his sanity; Jihoon loved the feeling.

❝You make me crazy
And out of my senses
Yes, you may know that
You make me out of my mind❞

너는 날 미치게 하고
정신 못 차리게 해
그래 알겠지 넌 참
날 기가 막히게 해

"Soonyoung," Jihoon raspily breathed, still panting for air after the heated kiss they shared. "I'm going crazy."

But he didn't receive any reply from the man on top of him. Instead, he continued working on Jihoon's exposed pale neck, which was exactly Jihoon wanted.

Jihoon leaned onto the headboard, arms hugging Soonyoung's body as the other boy continued planting marks to which Jihoon moaned to. He loved the fact how he was basically in paradise with the man he truly loved with all his heart.

❝You make me dance
And drunk without alcohol
Yes, you may know that
You make me a naughty boy❞

너는 날 춤추게 하고
술 없이 취하게 해
그래 알겠지 넌 참
착한 날 독하게 해

Jihoon continued emitting heavenly sounds, arms still wrapped around Soonyoung as he began to pleasurably scratch his bare back with his long nails. Jihoon heard Soonyoung groan at the process, the older male going down aggressively as he started sucking his unclothed chest. Soonyoung's bony fingers were twiddling playfully with his hard and pink nipples, Jihoon letting out a loud moan at the nasty act.

❝In a movie only for us
The real hero was you, baby
As always the way you do
Like a splendid hero❞

우리 둘만의 이 영화에
진짜 주인공은 너였어 Baby
그래 넌 오늘도 너답게
화려한 주인공처럼

While Soonyoung was possessively marking him, Jihoon recalled their horrible past. His grudge. His regrets. His pain.

Back when Jihoon had to only watch Soonyoung from afar, he despised Seokmin a lot. He was the one Soonyoung loved, and Jihoon just got more pricky pain upon finding out that they were in an official relationship, in which feelings where gladly returned with their whole hearts.

❝Do whatever you want
Even if you’re mean
And you make me sad
You need to be yourself
Even if i’m not feeling well
And it’s sad ending❞