S.H. • Angel Warrior²

A/N: okay so guess who accidentally published the part two of Angel Warrior when actually it's still not finished yet

This is a real update, guys! Scroll down until you see that last part of the previous part two and continue reading Angel Warrior♥

──────────

Minghao woke up, slowly opening his eyes. He immediately sat up and saw Seungkwan with a few scratches on the cheek beside him.

"Hyung, I see you're finally awake."

"Yeah I am."

Minghao looked around his surroundings, and saw that he was in one of the palace's clinic room.

"Where are the others?" Minghao questioned.

"They're taking a healing."

"What about Soonyoung hyung? Wonwoo hyung? Jeonghan eomma? Are they really dead?"

"They're going to be reborn later at dawn. The Lord will be using of our energies like a ceremony to reborn all the angels including the three, so we need to heal quick." Seungkwan answered.

"Who won?"

"It was a draw. Both sides withdrew. But what matters the most is everyone is safe with us." Seungkwan replied.

"Seungkwan, what happened to your cheeks?"

"Isn't it obvious? Wounded, duh. I almost lose to devil #218 Hansol Vernon Chwe when Jisoo hyung came out of nowhere and slaughtered him." Seungkwan said. "I can't move my body much too, look at these." Seungkwan lifted up his shirt a bit for Minghao to see the bandages wrapped around his stomach up to his chest. "But you, Minghao hyung, you suffered too much. Your wings need to get replace but the doctor said that you need to recover fully first before they attach your new wings to your back."

Minghao just nodded, still completely remembering that he damaged his wings on his duel with devil #610.

"One last question, Seungkwan." Spoke Minghao. Seungkwan just looked at him and waited for him to ask another question. "How did I get here?"

"I saw you on the streets of earth, unconsciously lying. You probably passed out from running out of stamina, at least that was what I saw from my time vision." Oh yeah, Seungkwan is an angel of time of both past and future. "But since I was feeling weak, the vision was blurry but I can still recognize you passing out after panting as if you were catching for air."

"And?"

"I used my levitation power to bring you to the carriage. Be thankful to the Lord that I was still able to use my levitation power despite being weak, or else I would have left you right there."

───

The ceremony had started. There were a lot of beds covered with silky sheets as killed angels were lying on them. They were wearing new royal clothes, blood from injuries cleansed, and wounds and scratches stitched up. Their bodies were fully healed, and all that's left is their lives.

The head angel, angel Gabriel was standing on a floating cloud while holding a book. To be exact, he was the one who was to read for the ceremony and chant the words.

The angels formed a huge circle around the slaughtered angels. Minghao was standing beside Seungkwan, holding hands with him as his other hand was being held by Chan who stood on his right. They were looking at Soonyoung, Jeonghan and Wonwoo who were deeply sleeping on three of the beds, as if they would never wake up.