S.H. • Masterpiece

A/N: a long, random boring narration ;
I assume everyone will get tired of this :)

──────────

Jihoon wasn't really aware of the meaning of masterpiece.

Although he's a bookworm, he refuses to search it up on his usual desktop in his recording studio, and he also refuses to pick up his English dictionary and search for the specific word.

He didn't really mind about the word thou. He knows every word in English language, for he excels in the course of music, having to know a wide span of vocabulary such as for lyrics. Well, he only doesn't know the word that starts with m and ends with e.

In the meantime, Jihoon has this weird (at least that's what he says about it) feeling towards the school's famous choreographer, a student who excels in dance and majors in it; of course, no one wouldn't know him, for he is the one and only Kwon Soonyoung.

One time at the cafeteria, Jihoon was eating lunch with his group of friends and also the ones who he vocalizes with in Music and recording sessions. Speaking of which, they're the only ones who knows about his feelings toward Soonyoung.

"So Jihoon, how's music going well? What about your heart for Soonyoung?" Jeonghan chimed up from his bowl of fried rice. Upon hearing his words, the three other members turned to look at Jihoon.

"Well, it's going fine I guess— I mean, exactly." Jihoon answers, not daring to look at any of them since he hated eye contacts whenever everyone is looking at him as he looked down to his halfly filled plate of meal.

"Do you still love Soonyoung hyung?" Seokmin asked out of nowhere. Jihoon secretly blushed, for the image of seeing Soonyoung that close to him bothered Jihoon. But to be honest, Jihoon loved it, although it was only an image. An imagination.

Jihoon just shrugged as a response to the younger guy who just asked him about the flawless choreographer. Jeonghan's angelic smile turned to a devilish grin and so did Seungkwan's.

"Something's up, Jihoonie. But either way, we don't want to bother you since we care about you and your studies." Jeonghan stated as Jisoo secretly placed his pickles on Jeonghan's plate without the older noticing.

"Fighting Vobo-nim!" Seokmin cheered, being the said sunshine he is.

Jihoon hideously smiled; a smile that wasn't fake, and a smile that was a sign of true happiness.

Jihoon was thankful to the heavens that he had the best of friends ever. They were always so supportive of him as if they're his number one fans, no matter what the situation is.

Seungkwan giggled. "I hope you and Soonyoung marries each other one day!"

"Kwan, of course they will." Jisoo replied, adding up to the fun.

"Oh, by the way Jihoonie hyung," Seungkwan spoke, making Jihoon lit his face up to look at the younger. "Had you already found out the meaning of masterpiece?"

──────────

Jihoon had this confused expression displayed on his face since his current period had started.

Since Jihoon was at the very back and very side of the class which was by the window, he was sure that the professor won't notice him space out on his class while staring out on the glass window while gazing at the white clouds on the sky.

"Masterpiece means Kwon Soonyoung!" Seungkwan beamed on the cafeteria table.

"Wait- uh- what?"