Wanna play a game

Keith's P.O.V.

My heart was pounding. I just kissed Lance. What was I thinking. I looked at him stunned as if it was him who kissed me. His sun kissed face was so red my lion would be jealous. He stared at me wide eyed. No one said anything. We both just sat in silence the only noises were the rapid beating of both of our hearts. I quickly began to think the worst ' what if he didn't like you that way?' 'That might of been his first kiss' 'he probably hates you now' 'you probably stuffed everything up'. His soft voice broke my thoughts and the silence suddenly. "Keith, you ummm you kissed me?" He muttered in more of a question than a statement. "Lance I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, well I did but I won't do it again if yo-" he cut me off "You're cute when your rambling on like this." He smirked and did his signature finger guns at me. I couldn't help but laugh at how dorky he look. He look at me shocked "Did I just hear the 'emo' Keith Kogane laugh. What a rare event." He chuckled "Hey Lance." I asked in a serious voice making him snap out of his little giggling fit. "Yeah." He looked into my eyes with a concerned look spreading across his face. "Wanna play a game?" His concer turn to confusion in a matter of seconds. "Game? What kind of game?" He tilted his head to an angle and raise an eyebrow. "Truth or dare." I replied almost immediately. His eyes lit up like a child's did on Christmas morning. " I love that game!" He cheered and sat up folding his legs and placing his hands on the floor in front of him. I smiled and crawled down onto the floor in front of him. "You go first, Lance." "Ok! Truth or dare?" "Truth," he paused for a minute to think. His face lit up after a second and her put on finger in the air. "Kill,kiss,marry out of the people on the ship. Go." He said a faint look of curiosity painted onto his face. "Hmmmm," I thought about it, I wouldn't kill anyon-wait never mind "kiss Shiro, kill Lotor and marry, ummm I don't know actually." He frowned at me  for a second. "Truth or dare?" I asked him "Dare." He looked proud of himself "ok, I dare you too kiss Pidge." I smirked as all the pride left his face "What! No Pidge is like my sister! No way dude!" He argued with me for a bit. Eventually I let him off after he threatened to blackmail me. "Truth or dare?" He asked, smiling a devilish smirk. I was not safe doing dare "Truth." "Pussy. Ok then why do you have a stupid mullet?" "Hey it's not stupid!" I snapped back "And I have it because I can." "It is stupid but whatever."

Lance's P.O.V.

We played for a while before we decided on one more round and then I would head off to bed. "Truth of dare?" I asked him "Truth." He replied, he had picked truth most the game except a couple dare like he had to make me a coffee and tell Pidge that technology is lame followed by her chasing him around the ship. "What am I to you?" I asked his face displayed a shocked expression and his body tensed up"what?" He asked "how do you think of me like a friend,rival etc." He let his shoulders droop back down as he relaxed again "How do I think of you? Well your really good with people and make everyone happy, you put others before yourself and want to help everyone, your easy to talk to and are an amazing paladin. Lance if I'm being honest I only agreed on our rivalry because you seemed to want me as your rival but, Lance McClain I am completely and utterly in love with you."

Lance exe. Has stopped working

Authors note:
Today's chapter had 675 words. Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is happy and has good grades. As per usual see y'all later bye.