Mistakes and Tears

Keith's P.O.V

Arghh it's so bright, where am I this isn't my room. My head aches from crying so much last night. My body tenses and I freeze as I realise there is a tan arm wrapped around my waist. Lance. I forgot about lance I must of fell asleep last night. " Lance," I whisper nudging him slightly " Lannnnnnnccceee." I say less patiently and dragging it out as if a song. He grunt and says something  inaudible before pulling me closer to him. His hand is warm again the cold skin of my stomach. I poke him lightly a couple times before he wakes up, "What," he groans clearly not a morning person, "Can you let go of me please?" I say while pointing to his arm that are still wrapped around me. His face turns a bright red as he quickly releases me. " sorry sorry sorry I'm so sorry I didn't real-" "It's fine Lance." I cut him off,

No ones P.O.V

"he's really cute when he's flushed." Keith say to himself, or apparently not, lances eyes widen as the words leave Keith's mouth. "W-what?" Lance stutters, both boys faces as red as Keith's lion. They stared at each other in silence. That silence shortly being interrupted by the loud voice of Allura over the cons "Paladins please report to the tracing deck immediately." Without hesitation Keith got up and ran out the door leaving Lance sitting on his bed as red as a tomato and embarrassed as ever. Did Keith really think he was cute. Lance stood up still awestruck and made his way to the training deck. Oh yay today's exercise was on teamwork and guess who Lance's parter was. Keith.

Lances P.O.V.

Oh yay today was going to be awkward. "Keith? Can we talk?" I asked he had been refusing to talk to me all morning and now training was done he was trying to avoid me. Just as I though he blows me off again. "Keith." I grab his shoulder a little to roughly "We need to talk." Keith turned around with tears in his eyes. I was startled and took a step back releasing his shoulder. "Go away Lance, there's nothing to talk about, this morning was a mistake and so was last night! I don't like you so just! Just piss off Lance!" And with that said Keith ran off once again leaving lance in the hallway but now  instead of a blush his cheeks were coated in tears. Keith didnt like him, in fact Keith probably hated him. His legs grew weak as he fell to the floor. He didn't even care who saw.

That's what he thought except he didn't know it was Keith who saw with tears in his own eyes. What had Keith done?

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter. 463 words. Stay tuned kids. See Y'all later.