Chapter 6: Stones

Oops, it's Saturday...

Enjoy

Song to the side : Light Me Up by Birdy (Currently obsessed with it)

Chapter 6: Stones

"Hey there's Jer-Bear!" Andrea squeaks in excitement pointing at Jared's black and surely expensive car.

Jer-Bear?

"Adri, you know he hates when you call him that" May says grabbing hold of our arms and guiding us to a silver car.

"Well tough shit, he's my brother's best friend, he should've gotten used to it by now" She defends opening the door to the car.

In the drivers seat is a guy with a very familiar face. Andrea lightly punches him in the arm and plops down on the smooth black leather seat next to him riding shotgun. "Stella, I'd like you to meet my not nearly as awesome twin brother, Drew"

So this is Andrea's brother, the one Nate said was the completely opposite of her. He was also the guy walking with Jared yesterday in the cafeteria if I remember correctly.

"Hey" He says, wasting no time in staring the engine up.

"Hi" I say quickly.

"So what's Jared doing behind us?" May asks, looking out the back window.

"He's coming, didn't want a lift though" Drew says simply opening his window letting the cold night air blow in as we drive off, May and I in the back.

We were half way through Birdy's Light Me Up when Drew parked the car outside a house. From the looks of it, the party is in full swing. We hop out of the car, Andrea already making her way through the wide open front doors. May and I follow behind her, the guys trailing behind us.

The thick stench of alcohol, smoke and sweaty bodies hung in the air as we made our way inside. Heavy bass vibrates around the house from the large speakers blasting overly loud music. In the middle of what I presume to be the living room, is a crowd of people grinding and dancing in a sexual manner against one another to whatever song was playing. Along the walls were groups of guys eyeing up the girls who happened to walk by, trying to chat them up in their chaste for getting lucky. I watch for a second as some girls fall victim to the charms of the intoxicated and horny guys, while other brush them off like flies.

I look to see Jared and Drew being brushed by scantly dressed girls on their way to the dance floor. They send the boys flirtatious winks, dramatically swaying their hips in attempt to seduce all the while.

Which I find hilarious because it looks like they're wobbling penguins.

Drew smirks and follows one of them, while Jared doesn't pay the girls a second glance and focuses his eyes on something else, or someone else.

Me.

I turn quickly before my cheeks turn red to see May and her boyfriend Luke in front of me. He stands tall next to her with an arm wrapped protectively around her waist to ward off any guys. She leans into his chest as he places a kiss to her temple.

"Fucking couples" Andrea spits is distaste, coming up behind us holding three red solo cups. She hands one to me and the other to May.

"One day you're going to meet your match and you'll regret talking shit about love." Luke says to Andrea, bending down to kiss May on the lips.

"One day blah-blah-blah who are you Dr.Phil?" Andrea mocks him shooting her head back and swallowing the contents of her cup in one shot. "Love is just a name for a jackass emotion given to much praise in this world. Love will inevitably fuck you up, and that's the end of it" she rants and I stare at her. I knew she wasn't too keen on love and relationships, but I didn't know she hated it that much.