Chapter 5: Invitation

Not edited.

Chapter 5: Invitation

"How can you be such an idiot?"

"Oh of course, just open the door"

"Who are you Dora The Explorer? Get your ass back in the house woman!"

You know those people that can't help but comment while watching something? Well, Andrea is one of those people. Bless her kind heart, but damn can this girl talk!

"Hey Andrea, you mind shutting your trap?" May asks from her spot next to me on the large couch in the living room.

Andrea doesn't even look up, being to enthrolled with the horror movie we put into watch after getting back from school today. "That's right scream your ass off, it was just the wind!" She yells at the tv throwing her hands up in frustration.

"Andr-"

"Shh, May I'm trying to watch"

May pulls her long raven hair in frustration and turns to me mouthing the words she's a weirdo. I laugh and nod silently agreeing with her.

May and Andrea are like sisters from what I hear. They've been friends since they we're little, so naturally they are close. Me being the outsider of the group does make things umcomfortable, but May and Andrea don't seem to think that thankfully.

May and I both start to die of laughter when Andrea shoots up and throws her bowl of popcorn at the Tv screen yelling a string of I told you so's when the girl is killed by the murderer.

When I asked my mum if I could come here yesterday lets just say she was a little suprised. She's not used to me asking to hang out with people and especially to go to their houses. Of course she agreed and allowed me to go.

A buzing goes off and our attention is drawing to the coffee table where a phone rings. Andrea reaches out answering the phone. "Talk to me" She says into the phone. We hear a muffled voice on the other end of the line as Andrea shakes her head to whatever the person is saying. She nods one final time before ending the call and tossing her phone on the couch.

"So, you ladies up for a party?"

***
"I don't this is a good idea"

"Stella you're coming even if I have to drag your ass out of here" Andrea says to threateningly while pulling a tight dress on with difficulty.

"I don't even have anything to wear!" I counter in protest. I really don't want to go to this party. For the past three hours the girls have been trying to convince -more like force- me to go.

"Take anything from my closet, what's mine is yours. Now get dressed!" My new crazy friend yells throwing the dress she just pealed off herself at me.

I laugh taking it off my face, "It's a school night though" I'm really running out of reasons to not go.

"We'll be at school on time, just call and tell your parents you'll be staying at Andrea's house" May pipes up slipping into a pair of heels to match her white skirt and baby blue tank.

"Exactly, so quit your belly aching, call your parents and get dressed" Andrea rifles through her drawer and pulls out a few items which she tossses at me. "Here put these on since you dont want to wear a dress or skirt."

"Fine" I give in taking the clothes into her ensuite to change. I slip into a pair of black jeans which are a little snug at first and then into a white lace tank. Realisation dawns on me as I look in the mirror, my injured arm is exposed. "Can someone hand me my jean jacket?" I open the door slightly and yell out to no one in particular.

May appears infront of me handing me the light blue jacket and I take it mumbling a quick thank you before she can look in and see. I toss it on, the long sleeves covering my bare skin and any signs of burns. I exit the ensuite with my other clothes and place them in my bag. I take my phone out a fire my mom a quick text asking if I could stay over.

"Stella let me do your hair" May grabs me and sits me infront of a vanity. I stay still and let her work her magic on me. A flat ironing job and light dusting of mascara later we are all ready.

I hear a wolf whistle come from Andrea's mouth as she checks us out, "Girls, if I do say so myself, we are looking mighty fine." She checks the time on her phone, "My brother should be here any minute to pick us up."

We hear a honking coming from outside so well all grab the things we need and make our way down the stairs. I check my messages to see mum texted me back;

'Okay honey. Take care of yourself and go to bed at a decent hour. Love you. Xo'

If only she knew, but you know what they say, what you don't know can't hurt you.

I send a quick thank you as we step out into the cool night air. For the middle of October the temperature is surprisingly freezing here in Sutton. I suck in a breath, not from the cold weather though, but upon seeing one of the two cars parked outside the house.

The same car I was in this morning. With the same attractive driver perched behind the wheel.

----

Aww snap!

Very short, but I just thought I should post something since you guys are the bomb digidy with the votes and comments.

Next upload to come friday.....or maybe sooner ;)

-Elena