Heartbreak Is Painful

I cried for at least 2 hours my class was wondering were I was I thought I knew they were going to try to find me so I ran away forgetting my bag and just brought my iPod and iPad but that was it I ran somewhere were I could cry in peace not letting anybody let me go to my other classes this pain hurt to much for that they were calling me thinking I would be outside my tears fell down even harder I did not want them to find me so I ran back home where they could not find me I had no time for questions I ran straight in my room crying horribly I did not want to let go they don't know I thought what it is like to suffer this much pain I'm feeling they nocked on the door I yelled leave me alone I just want to suffer in peace I don't want any sweet words at all no it's going to be okays because it's not no your going to find somebody else because Ace was no ordinary friend she was my protected,my angel,my sister,my best friend I did not want to let her go she was the best person I ever met and nobody will be like her nobody so don't tell me these sweet things because it won't happen it won't you don't know how it feels to be alone in the darkness with that super special person to get you back up and knows how your feeling because she had the same experience and she still feels it I buried my head in the pillows I screamed leave me ALONE I just want to suffer in peace no questions added she's not coming back I know I buried my head back in my pillow as tears fell on it it felt like I literally was swallowed by the darkness I could not go back to school because that's where we met it hurt to think of her, it hurt to breath, it hurt to speak and it hurt to cry but I cried anyway I grabbed my iPod and put it in the charger and looked at her picture again crying in agony I read her Wattpad Story's and tried to email her but she did not answer back I knew one thing for she never wanted to talk to me ever I cried so hard grabbing the sheets and grabbing the pillow missing her so freaking much I cried and said if only she knew how much I miss her every single day how many tears drop when she's gone how many times I talk about her if only she knew how much I needed her now I looked out the window putting my head on it crying missing her terribly thinking how could this have happened...to us.