Kissing Him

I looked at him as he wiped more tears off my face I told him thank you and he told me your welcome I told him do you want to go somewhere I have to show you something I grabbed his hand and told the teachers we were going somewhere we went up the stairs and outside were it was private I grabbed my spell book and read a spell from it turning my clothes into a beautiful black dress with heels that matched he was amazed and said how did you do that just by reading a book I told him it was my spell book he could not believe it I walked up to him and he got up scared of what I might do with my book and I walked faster and he looked over like what the are you doing with your... as he gasped in surprise as I kissed him gently he caught up to what I was doing he lifted me up with his strength kissing me back as we broke apart I nibbled on his bottom lip as he gasped in surprise I made tiny growling noises as a really soft moan left his lips I finally let go biting my lip looking at him blushing he looked at me in surprise and said Wow just Wow I was going to rehearse the lines from Stupid Crazy Love but before I could speak chris said something completely different that surprised me he whispered in my ear Shut The Hell Up And Let Me Fucking Kiss You Already... Samantha he pulled me close kissing me with his soft lips of his I was so mesmerized by kissing his lips I forgot about the bell but I did not want to stop  I freaking pushed his lips closer to mine not letting them go as we moaned softly as are mouths touched we finally broke apart after a while I said (moan) don't go it was just getting good he pressed his lips against mine one more time as a moan left my lips he kissed me quick we broke apart and I said to him still want to do me he said yeah I said still want to take me home he said yeah I said good and kissed him quick and said see you after school to take me home tonight he replied ok then we left for class smiling at each other not telling anyone where we were or what we were doing it was me and his little secret.