Falling in love

We had so much sex he could not believe how much we had his face was all sweaty and so was I he grabbed my ass as we kissed naked making out moaning he was so hot kissing me chris whispered in my ear I can't help but falling in love with you I'm glad I came here today and did this with you tonight it was already 12:00 PM as we laid right next to each other whispering in his ear I love you more then the sea of fish I really freaking hate being in Mrs GG's class everybody acts like baby's except Me,Eric,Tori and Lucas we never talk about what we did like were little kids which is really just plain stupid because we're teenagers and Sam was acting like a two year old along with the rest the only teenagers were in that class Me,Tori,Eric and Lucas the rest just WTF I really wanted to be in your class or Aces you know it's just sickening being there with those fools geese it's so dumb that I have to deal with these people and act like I don't know about sex and that I'm grossed out by it ugh it drives me nuts I just want to be me and that's not able to happen thanks to those people I'm so freaking sick of it I'd rather be taking online classes or be in your class rather then be in that class yuck I hate it so much were so supposed to be teenagers not kids geese that class is straight up weird Chris looks at me like I know but they say you live and you learn and it just dose not work like that instead you get so they say that you live and you get annoyed ugh it's so annoying I tell chris I know right we finally stop talking and get to bed fast asleep naked as Chris whispers in my ear *I Love You...Samantha* I say to him I love you to kissing each other good night.