Hidden things I never told

After my friend left me I was lost in the darkness I cried a lot till I saw some badass girl I decided to act that tough I was always the weak one I picked up the Pace and practiced it took me forever I wanted to be popular in school so Chris would pay more attention to me and that I would be talked about all the time and stuff but that was not the case I was to bitchy and I kept it up it began to be a habit of mine I bitched at Emily a lot leaving her out of my life and that suddenly pushed chris away I looked at them like oh come on don't you love me chris he pushed me away we became farther apart I kept bitching just to make myself seem tough I did not want to be pushed around like the weak pathetic girl in school Ace texted me and started to call me a bitch  I laughed it off thinking it was nothing but then it got worse I started realizing maybe I was getting carried away and yeah I was but I was not getting pushed around like a weak person no more I pushed Emily way out of my life and that happened to chris my heart fell into pieces but I kept acting tough one day it got out of hand I told Chris I was going to kill him what I meant was I was going to get so peeved at him that I would be yelling at him like crazy but that all led to me being in a cab I was treated like the weak girl again crying in agony I could not keep it up I pushed so many people away I started believing maybe I'm just not meant to be here the tears fell down knowing my best friend Ace was gone for good and I was never going to see her again she was the best friend I had but I pushed her away to but I did not want that I just wanted only her in my heart and only her with me she meant so much to me I cried for at least 30 mins and it really did hurt that day thinking Ace is really gone for good.