Chapter 14: Getting Back to Normal pt 2

2 weeks later, it's 10 am on a Sunday morning Jas is cooking breakfast with Mia and Rue in the kitchen. While Mash is watching "How to get away with Murder" on Netflix with Lucky. "You know, you watching shows like that kinda worries me, Mash.", Jas yells back to her. "SHHHHH!!!!", Mash yells back at Jas.

Jas doesn't mind those types of shows or even that show in particular. She just wants to pick with Mash and Mash knows it. So she chuckles, turns the volume up and slams the bedroom door shut. Things have gotten back to normal, fast. But things are also so new as well.

Jas has started moving her things into Mash's apartment, they decided that it would be best for them to live together in her apartment. Well until they find a home of their own, which they've actively been looking for. Jas has also put her house on the market and she's put her car up sell too.

She will be returning to Nova tomorrow. Her brother Mike and her sous chef, Micheal, have been doing a tremendous job. But Jas misses her baby. She's asked...no begged her brother to stay. But he politely declined. "It's your space, baby sis. I was just temporarily holding you down. I knew you'd be back to you soon enough.

Just hold open some spots for me, here and there. Your place is hot. Some guest spots can always be nice to expand my clientele.", he told her last Monday. Jas pouted but then said, "That's a given Mike." in response.

"Ok then we're even and I'll swing by and drop the keys off. And that's what he did yesterday morning. Today will be Jas' first time back to the restaurant in nearly 3 months. She just wants to take a peek in, but it will be Mike's last day. So today it's still his show to run.

After Mash and Jas watch the news and eat some grits, eggs, toast and sausage in bed. They go and take a shower together. Mash loves living with Jas. Most of the time they just sit and do the "boring" domesticated things every couple does. But it's never boring to her, specifically because it's with Jas. Jas stands behind Mash washing in between her shoulder blades. She gingerly nibbles on her right shoulder. "So what do you wanna do today?", Jas asks Mash.

"Well we gotta go get milk and we definitely should go wash the truck. Then after tha..." Mash loses her train of thought. Jas has moved her nibbling to the back of Mash's ear. Jas WAS totally listening to every word Mash was saying, but it's MASH and she's completely naked in front of her.

Jas loves living with Mash as well, even doing those "boring" domestic things makes her just as happy as Mash. But what she mostly loves is the fact moments like these one can happen at any moment(and they have been A LOT)

She then lifts Mash's curly locks and licks and sucks on the back of  her neck. Jas turns her around slowly and says, "I'm sorry, I really was trying to pay attention.", Jas says. "I'll totally stop if you want me to.", she then tells Mash.

She knows Mash don't want her to stop. She just wants to hear her say it. Mash knows that too. Mash smirks then leans back to look Jas in the eyes. "Qué papi? Qué, quieres oírme suplicar(What? What, you wanna see me beg)?" That makes Jas chuckle, she can never fool Mash. Mash raises an eyebrow.

She knows Jas LOVES it when she speaks Spanish to her. So she's just counting down. She smiles her dimples are practically hypnotizing Jas. Jas was supposed to be doing the seducing and she's just had the roles totally reversed on her. Mash sees it all in her face, so she figures she'll be nice and help out.

"Follame Papi, por favor(Fuck me papi please)?" Perfect, two birds one stone. Mash then gives Jas a seductive look. Jas bites her lip as she begins to lean down and whispers in Mash's ear, "With pleasure." Then pecks on the cheek and hops out the shower.

When Jas returns she has on a strap on. And for Mash it was like someone had turned on a faucet in between her legs. She bites her lip hard. "Damn. She sexy as fuck.", Mash thinks. Jas gets back in and looks at Mash and says, "Bend over for papi."

Mash does as she is requested and looks over her shoulder and says, "With pleasure." When Jas enters her Mash's pussy is so wet she easily get deep inside of her. Jas immediately knew she hit that spot right, even before Mash started screaming her name and begging for Jas to go harder.

Getting in deeper and deeper, while rocking her hips, Jas grabs Mash by her waist. She continues to pump at a steady pace. Jas begins feel Mash's pussy tighten up around the strap. So she begins to pound harder into her core.

Mash begins to rub hard on herself as she yells, "God Jas!!!!" and "Right there!!!". She cums hard squirting. But Jas isn't done with her. She turns Mash around and squats slightly so she can now enter Mash from the front. "Jump.", she instructs Mash.

Mash jumps and Jas catches her. After mash wraps her legs around Jas' hips and her arms sound Jas' neck, Jas starts to pump again. "Fuck, Papi!!!", Mash yells loud. Mash's yelling is another reason they decided to move. When Jas is hitting proper like she is now (like she always does), the two tend to get a lot of noise complaints.

Hearing Mash being pleased so much causes Jas to moan herself. "Oh my God, Jas, right there.", Mash whispers in Jas' ear. Jas holds on to Mash's waist and begins to jerk, hitting Mash's G spot at just the right strength and just the right tempo. Mash can't hold back anymore.

Her orgasm hits her strong. Stronger than first time. "FUCK!!!", she screams. She kisses Jas tugging hard on her lower lip. Mash then jumps down and practically rips off the strap on. She then gets on her knees definitely more than eager to return the favor.

They finish their shower all while kissing, giggling and caressing each other. After they're dressed they sit on the floor of the bedroom. And while Mash sits in between Jas' legs they read Children of Blood and Bone together and discuss African heritage and spirituality. Jas often massaging Mash's scalp or kissing her cheeks. Mash often leans back sinking more into Jas and enjoying her words and her warmth. They both are in an undeniable bliss right now. Loving that they're back together and eye to eye on everything.

Once they're done reading for the day, Mash asks,"Wanna take the babies for a walk?", Jas just smiles at her and says nothing. "So I take it that's a yes.", Mash says and smiles back. "That was a I love you so much.", Jas says and kisses her on the cheek. That causes Mash to giggle. Mash knows it's her nerdy side, but she loves how mushy Jas can be sometimes.

Jas then gets a serious look. She looks Mash directly in her eyes. "No but seriously, I really do love you so much.", she says. Mash gives her a loving look. "I know you do Jas.", Mash says back and smiles shyly. "I love you too baby.", she says.

She then pats her face. "Now stop getting so damn mushy.", she quickly adds. "I can't help it, my nerdy, vertically challenged, lusciously thick dark chocolate milkshake.", Jas says with a goofy smile. Mash raises and eyebrow then the both burst out laughing. If this is their new normal, both will happily accept it, any time and any day.

I hope you're enjoying the book. If you like what you just read please feel free to comment and/or vote.