Chapter 2: Michael Yin

By May, Jas and Mash have not only been together for 2 months but they've also been happily engaged for 2 months as well. Jas is ready to get married right now. But Mash is content with being engaged for awhile.

"Why rush everything, baby? That's how people fuck shit up. If I'm gonna get married, I'm a 1 and done woman. Not a 1 and 2 or 3 more. That's my mother not me.", Mash says. "Or am I not worth the wait?", Mash taunts Jas.

"Now you know my answer to that..... fuck NO!!!!", Jas taunts back, but then runs up and hugs her. While holding her tight Jas says, "Of course you're worth the wait. That's why I wanna lock this shit up. If you're special enough for ME to be willing to wait, that means you're too special to NOT want to marry as soon as possible. I'm willing to wait as long as you want. Now do I WANT to...fuck no, but I will." This is the millionth time they've had this discussion.

They're in Mash's apartment getting dressed. Shonda is town so Mash and Jas were gonna take her out for dinner. Mash of course is dressed. Jas of course is not. Mash is wearing a new blue and white striped dress that stops at the knee by Christian Siriano with with blue suede Louis Vitton crossover sandals.

Jas is in nothing but her bra and boxers. Mash looks at Jas after they break from their hug and has to turn away fast, sex always enters her head when she's around Jas anyway but seeing her almost naked won't help them get out of here any faster. In fact, it would definitely do the opposite.

She has to shake her mind out of the gutter, so she grabs a magazine and goes to sit on the couch. 15 minutes later Jas comes out finally dressed. Her hair is in a messy bun. She's got the sleeves of the red Ralph Lauren dress shirt she's wearing rolled up showing of the her new sleeve, Ralph Lauren kakis ironed crisped, a white tie and new caramel colored Rockport Dress sport 2's.

She was more stem in the past but she's started to dress more stud-like and with absolutely no make up ever. Because she loves the way Mash looks at her when she does. "Damn she look good.", Mash thinks she bites the tip of her finger. Mash didn't realize it was all in face what she was thinking. Jas noticed though.  Mash saw Jas bite her lower lip and she knew she was in trouble.

She tried to go to the kitchen in a hurry to get water and get away from Jas. They were already running a little late. She didn't move fast enough. Jas caught her from behind. Mash went to try and get away but Jas is WAY too strong. Jas reaches around her and slowly rubs up her thigh.

Jas ghosts her hand over Mash's underwear, causing her to gasp. Mash then feels Jas' hand moving her panties to the side and 2 of Jas' fingers rubbing lightly on her clit. She moans softly. "Jas we really gotta go.", she barely manages to get out. So Jas moves faster and harder. "FUCK!!!"

Jas then takes her middle finger and sticks it inside of Mash causing her to moan louder. "You really shouldn't look at me like that if you don't want me to fuck you." "Jas....", Mash starts after a deep breath. So Jas starts to fuck her harder and faster. While she's doing it she says in Mash's ear, "Now you know that's not my name."

Mash clinches her jaw while closing her eyes at the same. The closest surface to them was Mash dining room table. Jas pushes her against it, gets on her knees and lift Mash's leg over her shoulder and asks, "Now what's my name?" She ask before continues on her mission to make Mash cum. Papi was what she wanted to her and she definitely heard it screamed more than once as she accomplished her mission.

They show up at Aria, Mash's 2nd favorite restaurant, 20 minutes late. Mash was NOT leaving without taking care of Jas. Shonda is sitting at a table already. She stands up when she sees the 2. "You 2 look nice." "We did it just for you." Mash says with a smirk.

She then kisses Shonda on the cheek. Shonda gives Jas a hug and kiss on the cheek. She then smiles at Mash and says, "Lemme see it. Mash shows her the beautiful platinum engagement ring with a cushion cut 3 carat diamond. "You did good, Jas."