Farewells And Goodbyes.

Reece's P.O.V:

We lumber back to the hotel, apartment thingy (Our home) with our arms full of gear. I had to stop once or twice to sign autographs for a few fans, but I didn't mind. I actually quite enjoyed it. It's cool having fans.

We wait ages in the lobby, for the elevator to come down and just as we decide to take the stairs because it's taking a long time to get down here, it comes down.

Typical.

'Go, go, go! Get in!' I cry, rushing and slipping on the stairs. When I reach it, the door closes on me and I slam the palm of my hand down on the metal door in frustration.

'Calm down Reece.' Abi says to me gently.

I take a deep breath to steady myself. Then I grin, 'Let's do this poo.'

Abi and Nikki return the grin and stamp up the stairs after me.

When we get to our hallway, I take the key from the pocket of my shorts and unlock the door, after saying goodbye to our neighbours - Taylor, Ash, Becca, Rachel and August.

I drop everything on the floor as I fling myself onto the sofa, face-down.

I hear some whispering going on and just as I lift my head up to look, they all jump on me.

'GUYS!' I yell, getting squished. They all giggle and laugh, while I squirm underneath them.

Suddenly, we all topple off the sofa and land on the cold, hard floor with a thump.

'Ow.' Abi moans in the silence that follows the thump.

Then we start laughing uncontrollably.

Until Rizo's phone rings.

'Hello?' she giggles into it. We all shut up and listen to the buzz of the person's voice. She sounds worked up.

'Oh my god.' Rizo gasps, going white.

We all crowd around her to listen to the conversation, concerned.

'I can't hear anything.' I whisper, sitting back on my haunches to wait.

After a few minutes, Rizo hangs up.

We all stare at her as she bites her lip worriedly.

'It's Megan,' she turns to Chelsea. Who's Megan? 'She's in hospital.'

'Who's Megan and why?' Nikki jumps in.

'Megan is out best friend from school. You know, quiet, timid, blonde, brown eyes... unusual... She got hit by a car.'

We all gasp and all you can hear is, 'Oh no!'

'Is she going to be all right?'

'Oh dear.'

'Her mum just called and said that Megan would like to see us...' she drifts off, with tears in her eyes.

'Go then. Go see Megan. You never know, this might be your last chance to talk to her.'

'But we don't have enough money to - ' Chelsea starts.

'Get packing, I'll deal with the money.' I say. Not sure how, but I will. I'll just use my own money. Or use Dad's account and then pay him back in cash.

When no one moves, I yell, 'GO!'

Abi, Nikki and Elizabeth run into our bedroom with Rizo and Chelsea to pack and Shyla follows me to the computer, where I buy to tickets to England out of my dad's account.