Street Dancing.

I have reached over 3,000 votes thanks to you guys. You are guys are A W E S O M E. Thank you (:

I'm trying to update sooner, because this gets more requests to update than TMAL.

I posted the first chapter of He Broke My Heart, so please go read, vote and comment. Please? :)

So yeah, vote, comment, fan(;

Louis' POV:

Where are those two love birds? They've been gone for a while now...

'Where are Reece and Zayn? They've been ages.' Shyla voices my thoughts.

'I was just thinking that.' I tell her.

'Great minds think alike, eh?' she winks at me. I laugh at her funny humour. She's a cool girl. Like her step-sister.

'There they are!' Niall yells, with a mouthful of crisps.

'Niall, honestly!' Lana cries, wiping crisp crumbs off her arm.

I grin at the pair and look at where Niall was pointing. He's right, they're coming along the beach holding hands like they were when they left.

'What's the time?' Liam asks Harry, who's looking at his phone.

'Half five. We should start to pack up soon.'

'Aw not yet, it's nice here.' Shyla moans.

True. I don't want to leave yet.

I stretch and lay down and after a few minutes, Hannah puts her head on my chest. I smile at her. She's a great girlfriend. You couldn't wish for better.

'Okay, another hour then.' Liam says, laying down with Sam.

Harry and Steph start talking in hushed voices, which soon turns into a full escalated argument.

Steph starts yelling at Harry and he just stands there, letting her yell at him.

What a gentleman.

And Steph is so... Ugh. She's bossy and just plain ignorant.

'Guys, stop! Steph, stop yelling at Harry!' Reece yells, as Zayn and her get closer.

'It's supposed to be a beach party!'

'Oh yeah, what a great beach party.' Steph rolls her eyes.

'Well, if you don't like it, you can fuck off.' Reece glares at her, her eyes really cold. Reece never swears.

Steph stares back, but with less conviction as before.

Way to ruin it, Steph.

You could cut the tension right now, with a knife.

Reece sits down opposite me and Zayn sits down beside her, offering her words of comfort.

Steph snarls at Harry once more and then leaves us, grabbing her bags and clothes in the process.

'Good riddance to bad rubbish.' I mutter. Reece looks up at me and grins.

'Don't worry about her Reece. This has been a great party.'

'Really? Not rubbish?'

'No way. We've been able to get away from our hectic lives for a while and forget about our meetings and such. It's been very relaxing and I've enjoyed it,' I look around at everyone. 'Hasn't everyone enjoyed it?'

'Hell yeah! It's been brilliant!' Niall shouts, showering Lana once again with crisp crumbs.

'Christ almighty,' Lana sighs at him. 'Yes, I've enjoyed it. Apart from this pig covering me with crisps every time he speaks.'