Lickety Split.

Hey!! There's a surprise coming in, in this chapter! ;) See if you can guess what it is! ;D

Reece's P.O.V:

'We've got an interview now!' Louis shouts, leaping up.

'Have we?' Zayn asks, lifting his head from my lap.

'Yeah! If we don't get a move on, we'll be late!' Liam says, pulling him up.

'Right. Okay.' Zayn replies, following him.

'What are we gonna do while they're gone?' Abi asks us.

We came back from AppleBee's to see the girls and the rest of the boys. We'll probably go back to our place later.

'Hey! What about we go shopping?' Lana suggests, leaning over the back of the sofa.

'NO!' Abi screams.

'YES!' Rizo yells back.

'NO!'

'YES!' Hannah shouts too.

'NO!'

'YES!'

'NO!'

It's about ten against one. That isn't fair.

'STOP!' I scream at the top of my voice. There's silence.

'Abi, we went with you to find a hidden room...' I point out. She slumps.

'Aw Reece! Don't play that card!' she cries, fainting dramatically onto the sofa.

'What card? We're not playing cards...' Nikki, being Nikki, says confused. I burst out laughing.

'You idiot!' Lana giggles.

'What did I say?' Nikki asks, making me laugh even more. Even Abi is laughing. And she was grumpy two seconds ago.

'Nothing Nikki, nothing. So, we're going shopping. Okay, Abi?'

'Fine.' she grumbles.

We all stand up and put jackets on, just as the boys are about to leave.

'We're off, bye girls!' they leave, after kissing their girlfriends.

'Bye Reece.' Zayn smiles at me before pulling me closer to him and kissing me.

'Ugh. Get a room.' Abi moans. I roll my eyes at her and we all leave.

I pull on my black leather jacket and put my Aviator RayBans on as we walk along the path towards the shopping centre.

'Have we got money?' Hannah asks an obvious question.

'Yeah.' Sam replies.

We start talking about music until we get to our destination.

'Clothes first!' Rizo and Chelsea cry. I always thought they were closer than best friends.

We all trudge behind them slowly.

'I wanna go to the music shop.' I whine.

'After.' Lana says. So Abi and I spend about an hour looking through racks and racks of t-shirts, jeans, skirts, shorts and dresses. Oh joy.

Don't get me wrong, I love clothes. I love shoes too. But I just can't spend two hours looking through the same shop.

As they keep on talking I quietly slip away, tiptoeing out of the shop as if they could hear me.