Concert Date.

Reece's P.O.V:

I flop on the sofa in our apartment when we get home, facing up to the ceiling.

'So. What are we going to wear?' Abi sits down on the floor next to the sofa.

I glance up at Shyla, who's standing by my bedroom door. She stops and smiles at Abi, 'You'll have to wait and see.'

'I don't like surprises!' Abi groans, climbing up from the floor. 'I wanna know what I'm gonna wear!'

'You will, in about,' Shyla looks at her watch. 'Ten minutes.' she beams at Abi and enters our bedroom.

Abi glares at the door. 'I'm gonna go see what she's up to.' she whispers to herself.

'Oh no you don't.' I leap up from the sofa and onto her back, stopping her from moving another step.

'Get off! Get off me Reece, we're gonna fall!' she squeals, laughing.

I giggle and hold on tight to her shoulders. Abi stumbles with my weight and we collapse on the armchair, crying out and yelling at each other.

'I'm not gonna let you go 'till Shyla's ready.' I grin.

'What, why?! Ohh... you're in on her idea, aren't you?! Argh.' she struggles against my hold but I don't let go.

Nikki and Elizabeth come in and stare at us.

'What are you guys doing?' Elizabeth gapes at us, with her duffel bag in hand.

'Er, where are you going?' I give her a question of my own, looking at her dark blue bag.

'She's heading off to see Liam. She's gonna stay with them this week.' Nikki replies.

'Ohh okay.' I mutter, taking hold of Abi's t-shirt.

'So, what are you doing?'

'She's trying to spy on Shyla... and Shyla is doing something with our clothes and she doesn't want Abi to know. She'll find out pretty soon though.'

'Is it for tomorrow? You know, the concert?' Abi mumbles against my arm.

'Yep. Shyla's organizing Nikki's and your clothes. I've got mine organized.'

'Oh. Okay.'

'Abi! Don't bite me!' I cry, pulling on her ear with my free hand.

'Don't tug on my ear!'

Then Shyla comes out of the room, rubbing her hands together.

'So, that's your clothes sorted. Now we can sleep. I'm pretty tired,' she yawns and then looks at us attacking each other while Nikki and Elizabeth just stand there.

'YAY.' Abi screams and I let go of her, and she falls to the ground. 'Ouch.'

I laugh and she pulls on my ankle. 'Hey! Get off! Go look at the clothes you're wearing tomorrow!'

Abi runs into our room and I sigh in relief. 'Oh my god, she's a piece of work.'

'But you love her.' Shyla winks. Then we hear Abi scream.

'Oops. Do you think she likes the clothes?' I bite my lip.

Shyla opens her eyes wide at me, answering the question.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

'I can't believe you guys. I really can't.' Abi grumbles, staring at herself in the long-length mirror.