Chapter 24: Everything About You

xDemix

I laid in bed and sighed. I couldn't believe what a mess I've made since the day of my party. I used Courtney to get to Niall, when really, I was just jealous this whole time. I've had the biggest crush on Niall ever since we first met. But Niall really does love Courtney. He pushed his best friend into a wall just to prove it and it was all my fault. And I was even dating Liam to get Niall jealous. How stupid was I? And after dating him..I felt like I wasn't using him anymore. Liam was a a really great guy and he took me in. Now I felt like a big JERK. I needed to help and make it up to everyone. I don't even know why I'm here anymore. I packed my luggage and Called a taxi.

I needed to get Courtney back and fix everything. Now. Everyone was gone after breakfast to go see Liam, so I would leave before they came.

I wrote a note and left it on the couch and grabbed my stuff.

****BEEP BEEP*****

Well.. there was the taxi. Off to the airport I go. I needed to get Courtney.

xLiamx

The more I talked to Danielle the more I liked her, she was so sweet. It was like she was the girl I dreamed of.... But I just met her..Could it be real when they say love at first sight?

"Danielle?" I asked She turned and walked up to me.

"Yes Liam?" she said.

"When are you free from working? I asked. She looked at me curiousley and put her clipboard down. "Why?" she asked. I smirked.

"Just wondering" I said. She smiled ad giggled.

"Around seven to eight o'clock in the evenings" she said.

"Are you busy friday?" I asked. She looked at me curiously.

"Liam we just met." She giggled. " Just curious love." I confess with a chuckle.

"Again I ask why?" she recalled gigling. I chuckled.

"How would you like to go to a One Direction concert , with backstage passes?" I asked. She smiled.

"I would love too but, I don't have tickets, plus I would have to book off ,which I dont have booked." she said sighing. I smirked.

"That's where you're wrong" I said smiling.

"Since I'm in the band, I'm willing to give you a backstage pass to hang with us backstage, we have some friends who are girls with us who happen to be our age." I said. She nodded and smiled.

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Yes and I would love you to meet them.

" 'Are you asking me out on a date?" She asked. I smiled.

"If you wanna comprehend this that way you can" I said.

She smiled. "Sure, then it's a date Liam Payne" She said. I smiled and layed back down.

"Perfect Danielle-" I didn't know how to finish.

"Peazer" She called filling me in.

"Perfect , Danielle Peazer." I recalled.

"Make sure to book that part of your shift off , this is something you don't want to miss." I smirked.

She smirked shaking her head. "You know I would never say yes to a guy I just met , especially one that I met in the hospital but... you're different. I like that." She says smirking.