Chapter 28: You & I

xDemix

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Perfect," I say out loud .

Tonight was the night of Courtney's prom and I had to make sure to look cute, but liek a normal kid.

I put on sunglasses and ties my hair up to kids coulden't tell I was Demi Lovato.

As I applied on some lipstick, my iPhone rang. I picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Demi its Niall" Niall calls.

"Hey Niall,are you almost here?" I asked.

"Yeah we're just about at the school, what time do we meet you inside? " Niall asked .

"Anytime is good,the faster you see Courtney the better!" I admit.

"Alright" He said. "See you soon" he says.

"Bye" I said .

" Oh wait and Niall ?" I asked.

" Yeah ?"

" Win her back good ." I cheer him on . He chuckled .

We hung up . I smiled.

"Time to make dreams happen!" I cheer and walked out the door and headed to the limo to pick up Courtney.

xCourtneyx

I looked in the mirror and sighed. My mom came behind me and smiled.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." she complimented.

I sighed again and gave her a small smile. "Thanks mom." I sighed.

"Honey, don't let Niall or Natalie get to you, this is a night for you to get out and have some fun." she admitted.

I nodded.

"I guess so, I just can't get them out of my brain" I admit. She sighed.

"I understand, breakups and goodbyes are hard to deal with, but when you have family and friends that surround you and who love you very much, it's easier to get though" She cooes and kissed my head.

We walked to the door and I put on my heels. She handed me my purse and we smiled. "Have fun tonight okay?" she asked. I nodded.

" Love you ." I call gently.

" And I love you ." My mom says with a smile .

****BEEP BEEP*****

"That must be my ride" I recall. She smiled and opened the door.

"Hey girl!" Demi said smiling.

I smiled and she gasped and smiled at my dress.

"You look amazing!" she said.

"Me?" I said.

"Look at you!" I cheered. She smiled. "Thank you,"Demi said.

"This night is gonna be amazing!" Demi said. I sighed. "Sure," I said. Demi sighed.

"Courtney, proms are supposed to be magical and fun!" Demi added. "Cheer up!" She admired

I giggled. "I guess i'm just a little bummed about Niall" I mummbled. Demi sighed.

"I wish life was a fairy tale , you know, where I can just make a wish and Niall could appear," I wished. Demi nodded and smirked.