Chapter 5: Broken Promises

x N a t a l i e x

~1 hour later~

Louis came down and explained that Harry was okay , But I wasn't really sure because he hasn't come down yet. Zayn just told me that Harry would explain himself sooner or later. But I'm not really sure how Harry is since we just met .

Everyone got tired of playing and walked in the house. I was still sitting on the couch with Zayn's arm around me watching TV . Even now that me and Zayn are together, I'm still thinking about a few things , first of all Harry , who's been acting strange and now my dad,how could he make a promise to me and ditch me like that?" I even remember what he told me in the begging of the summer. He hasn't been home in hours .

Everyone sat down in the living room with us. Zayn looked around curiously.

"Where's Louis and Niall ?" he asked

"Oh, he saw a bird that looked like some plastic bird he owns named Kevin and wanted to see if that was his cousin" Courtney said confused.

"That poor lad thinks Kevin is real" Liam said chuckling.

"And then Niall went to chase after him" said Harry walking in with a sigh sitting down next to us. We all looked up with a smile.

"Glad to see you're okay." I smiled. "Welcome back lad." Louis smiled.

"Hello , I'm doing okay thank you." he pointed out , with a small smile putting his hand on my shoulder. Zayn raised an eyebrow. Louis chuckled and shook his head.

"Take your time lad." I heard Louis whisper. That made me curious but It was funny to see Zayn's reaction more.

I giggled and looked at Zayn. He slapped Harry's hand and Harry jumped .

We all laughed.

"Don't touch my girl" he said looking at me and we laughed. I saw where he was going with this.... I smirked. Harry just looks away. Something tells me he's not doing as okay as he claims to be.

"Your girl?" he asked. Everyone looked confused.

"How could she be your girl if-." Then Courtney stopped and noticed Zayn's arm around. me and Courtney's eyes widened and she gasped and smiled. "Nat!!" she yelled running to give us a hug. I hugged her back and smiled.

"When did this happen?" she asked excited. "About 20 minutes ago" Zayn smiled leaning his head on mine.

"And that was the best 20 minutes of my life." he whispered into my ear. I giggled quietly and smiled.

"You two are so cute!" Courtney screamed and smiled. "I ship this so hard!!"

Me and Zayn laughed and he hugged me.

Just then Niall ran in breathing hard and screaming with Louis and they fell on the floor.

Courtney gasped and jumped and ran after Niall. "Niall!" she yelled holding out her hand, he took it and got up and wrapped Courtney in his arms.

"Are you okay?" she asked hugging him, she put her hand on his cheek. He was breathing hard.

"I'm fine. There was just a huge bird chasing us because Louis decided to go chase it and throw stuff at it making it mad and try to murder us!" he yelled looking at Louis as he got up. "Dumb demon bird!"

"I just wanted to know if that was Kevin's cousin!" he yelled out of breath.

"Kevin's not real!!" Niall shouted.

We all saw and noticed that they were full of dirt and grass and had bird poop stains on their shirts. We burst out laughing. Niall groaned and rolled his eyes and Louis stock out his tongue and crossed his arms.