Chapter 10: Half a Heart Without You

x N a t a l i e x

"Then look out your window." He whispered .

"Zayn?" I asked. "Zayn what do you mean?" I asked. The phone hung up and the call ended.

"What the fu*k?" I whispered. I looked at my phone curiously and put it down. I turned and looked out to my window. I looked around for a second , not seeing a thing of his appearance.

Moments later , my eyes grew wide . Was I crazy? Living in some dream? Was this some sort of bullshit fairy tale? There Zayn was as he said, he was sitting on the railing of the balcony.

"Zayn?" I questioned loudly through the window.

He smiled and waved. "Hey, Natalie!" He cheered. "Wha-fu*k!" I heard him yell as he started to wobble and lose balance and he fell over and hit the floor of the balcony. I gasped. He laid on the balcony rubbing his arm , groaning.

"Zayn! Frick!" I yelled.

"Zayn!" I yelled opening the window of the door. I opened the door and sat down next to him and tried to help him up, "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded but was closing his eyes in pain. "Ahh," He whispered. I looked at him and noticed his sleeve was stained. I gasped and lifted up his sleeve.

"Zayn your arm is bleeding," I announced in concern. He nodded and sat up. "I know, it's been like that for a while." He mumbled weakly with a groan.

"I'll go get the first aid!" I yelled and sat up a bit. He took my wrist and sat me back down. "No, I-I don't need it," he said breathlessly. "I'm okay, really. He added.

"Zayn uh, you're bleeding!" I recall him. He sighed and smirked.

"its okay, I've been like this for hours, I can barely feel it now." I shook my head and chuckled.

"Zayn, you need help." I giggle to myself. He shakes his head and sat up straight and then we stood up. "See I'm okay." He calls. I shook my head and sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He sighed and then his smiled faded into a serious face. "I'm here to take you home," He said. I shook my head like he was crazy.

"Zayn,I'm not going home," I admitted, my smile fading away. He gave me wide eyes.

"Yes, you are." He said. I shook my head again.

"No Zayn,I'm staying here, I already told you my decision is final," I said turning and looking away.

"Why don't you want to come home,?" He asked. " Your dad misses you, Everyone misses you there! Heck, Natalie, I miss you!"

I turned.

" Want to know why, I don't believe that?" I asked with a rude tone.

"Why? Is it because of that fight between you and your dad?" He shouted in irritation.

I rolled my eyes. "Zayn , fu*k you don't get it ." I groaned.

"What do you mean? And anyways what about me and you? I thought we had something? I thought you and I really connected !" He yelled.

"Zayn not everything is just about you. there're other things there I don't want. And anyways its only been two days , what do you know?" I burst. His face glares.

"Fu*king two days of hell." He whispered.

"What?" I asked in eager.

"You listen to me right now Natalie." He says jabbing his finger at me. I pushed his finger off of me and he groans.

"Are you saying we don't matter to you?!" He glares. I rolled my eyes again.

"Are you kidding me? I came here, ran like a maniac to the airport, book the most urgent flight on a plane with a seating next to some asshole who doesn't shut up,and is irritated by the presence of any other human being, I had to rush here, almost with a heart attack, got my ass whipped out of a taxi cab , cut my arm and almost just died off a fu*king balcony and you say no one cares about you!?" He shouts.