The Secret Lover

3rd person Pov

Ara was walking out of math class. When i opened my locker i saw a letter fall out, of my locker. I opened the letter and it was a love letter. My eyes wide open after I read the letter.

It is so cute, but I am also curious about the person who wrote it, so i took the letter and put it in my bag and walked out of school

(At home)

As i came home, i really wanted to dance so i asked, Hoseok oppa if I could borrow his dance room, and I also invited a friend of mine and he said ok. Joy came and we got to the room and began dancing.

(Ara is the girl with the red top, and joy with the gray top)

When the song ended, we heard claps, me and joy turned around and saw jimin, suga, taehyung and jungkook. "Hey girls you are very good at dancing can we see more" Suga asked. "Of course" we both said.

(Ara as Hyolyn the girl with the white hoodie and Joy is Aliya the girl in the gray hoodie)

"You girls are really good at dancing" Jungkook said.
"You girls just looked so hot, while dancing" Taehyung said while smirking.
"just like tae said, it was very hot and sexy" jimin and suga said.

"Well can you guys dance with us" I asked.
"I will" Jimin and taehyung said on the same time.
"Ok, we will go in pairs. So Me, jimin and Joy taehyung" I said, 'OKAY' was the answer.

So first up Joy and taehyung.

And then it was me and jimin.

As we finished dancing everyone started to leave the room so it was only me and jimin that were left in the room.
"Hey jimin what-" I was about to say something when i felt something on my lips. As i open my eyes slowly I realize that.

JIMIN

IS

KISSING

ME

As i felt comfortable i began to kiss him back.

(After 5 minutes)

So yeah, me and jimin are standing here making out with each other. I suddenly pushed him a little. "What is it, Ara"
"Nothing it's just that i have never tried this before" i said.
"It's okay Ara, you can just take your ti-", "No....... I want to do it with you because I found out that....

I

LOVE

YOU"

Jimin's reaction: eyes wide open, jaw dropped to the floor, hands shaking.

"What's wrong jimin" I said, as he suddenly pulled me into his arms.

".........I LOVE YOU TOO LEE ARA"

Author note

Surprise. Jimin and Ara.

What do you guys think comment, and vote please

Thanks 🙏

From your dearest author-nim😝😝🤗🤗