Love from another person

Lee Ara pov

What should i do now, jimin left me, i am left here alone in this apartment we bought not so long ago. I just called the first person on my mind.

??????? Pov

I was outside at a cafe drinking coffee, when i suddenly got a call. "Yeoboseyo can you please come to my apartment", "sure, be right there".

(10 minutes later)

As i got inside Ara's apartment i saw nothing but footprints with blood and a bottle of beer over where the blood saw. I was a bit afraid, disgusted of the smell and sad of what i just saw. I was follow the footprints when they finally stopped in front of the bathroom, and i heard small sobs. I opened the door and saw a horrible sight. Ara sitting in the corner of the bathroom with a blade the fell out of her hands. As i looked closer to her arm i saw five deep cuts. "Ara, what the hell are you doing, hurting yourself" i shouted at her, as she looked up to me.

We made eye contact for a couple of minutes and then i was surprised by the next movement she made, hugging me tightly as ever. "Shh its okay, just tell me what happen" i stroked her hair, as she was crying loudly in my embrace, she was whispering something i couldn't hear. I got my ear close to her mouth and what i heard, shocked me like my eyes are wide open. "He left me......

JIMIN

LEFT

ME"

"Ara come with me to the BANGTAN house okay", "s-sure".

As we came to the house i took her to my room, and got the first aid kit and cleaned the wound, i also wrapped a bandage around her wounds.

"Ara i need to tell you something important", "What is it oppa". "I l-love y-y-you" i said to her stuttering.

Lee Ara pov

"I l-love y-y-you" he said to me stuttering. 'WHAT THE HELL' i thought, he loved me all the time but i thought that jimin will be the one that i am going to be with my whole life.

"I-im so-rry " i said while sobbing. "For what" he said, "for not noticing your love, please forgive me" i said crying. Taehyung took me in his embrace and whispered......

"Don't cry it makes me cry, don't be mad it makes me mad, don't be depressed it makes me depressed, be GLAD it makes me GLAD, please love me more then i will love you more......

PLEASE

BE

MY

GIRLFRIEND

THEN

I

AM

YOUR

BOYFRIEND"

"Lee Ara will you be my girlfriend, and in the future we can get married and i will take responsibility as a dad to this little baby in your tummy"

Tears were streaming down my eyes as i nodded and said. "Yes, KIM TAEHYUNG i will be you girlfriend and be your wife and let you take responsibility of my soon to be ours child".

Author note

Wahhhhh long time no see, i know sorry i took a long time but there was lots and lots of homework

Well i hope you guys are glad like i am.

From your dearest authornim ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

Love you taetae

Love you taetae