Shopping

Kim Taehyung Pov

Today was the day, were me and Ara were going wedding shopping. I am so exited i can't even descri-....why do i sound like a girl. Well moving on.... yeah so today we are going to prepare everything for the wedding. And the wedding is in 2 weeks. So know we are on the way to the mall and we decided that we are going to surprise each other with my suit/tuxedo and her gown at the wedding. God i am so happy that i got a beautiful women like Ara to be mine. I really hope that after the wedding our life will be like, have kids, be happy, grow old together, see our children graduate. Ohhh i am so happy. Well now we are back home and lets see what there is to do. Nothing the place is clean. I choked on my water when Ara shouted from op stairs. Is she okay?

Lee Ara pov

"Taehyung..... TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE GOING TO BE LIVING ON THE STREET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" I shouted after taehyung after 20 seconds i heard loud steps towards me and Taehyung's room. "What happened. Are you hurt. Did someone come inside our room from the window. Are you okay" he bombarded with questions. I chuckled a little but turned back to serious mode. "What are these. Pictures of me and you together when i was little. How?" i asked him, he looked a little nervous before saying........."surprise you found out..... i am your childhood best friend" he said like a whisper but loud enough for me to hear. My jaw literally dropped to the ground. "Don't you remember me, the kid that always was with you in kindergarten classes and when you were crying cause you family were fighting, you always came and told me and we hung out at the playground in kindergarten", "it w-w-w-as y-y-y-you" i said stuttering with tears eyes. "Yes it was me. Araina do you remember the nickname" as soon as he said that nickname that he gave me, i ran to the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I missed him so much cause my parents moved when they found out that i had taehyung by my side. It was him all the time.

It was him.

After an hour of taehyung banging on the door for me to come out, i came out with red and puffy eyes and hugged him very tight. "I missed you so much" i whispered in his ear as i felt warm tears on my neck, i pulled his head up and saw him crying 😢. "Hey why are you crying" i said and smile to show him that i am fine. "I feel guilty for not telling you sooner, the first day i saw you i could see that you looked familiar to me and then when you just started dating jimin i realized that you are, araina. MY ARAINA" as he said the word 'mine' i was happy and slightly confused. "Yes i had liked you since then, i can see the cute confused face tat you always make. It is so~ cute" he said pinching my bright red cheeks. " Aish you know how much i love you but you still tease me. now i am mad" i made a fake mad face with a cute pout, "omo 'MY' jagiya is sooo cute" he said pecking my lips. "well wait too more weeks and then i can you 'MY YEOBO' okay" i said giggling and pecking his crimson pink cheeks, after i emphasized the My Yeobo. "Let's go to sleep we had a long day at the mall i am so~ tired.... oh yeah i nearly forgot. i am on my period so try not to get horny okay" as i said that i saw a cute little whiny taehyung, with the pout. Yeah we had done 'it' for the first time a couple of weeks ago and he just got hornier everyday but he still respects it when i am not in the mood..-that is one of the reasons why i love him so much he just thinks of everyone around him.

Well time to sleep goodbye world see you tomorrow.

Author note

Guyssssss i missed you soooooo muchhhhh. i had a big headache that was killing me. But yeah now i am back and again i will said that i love you guys very much for reading this book thank you very much

The song up there if anybody heard it i like it very much yeah you can also listen to it🎧

Oh and this is something i made for the ones who read and liked my book i made it myself at pic collage check that app out it is awesome 😎 'very nice' got it seventeen haha

Oh and this is something i made for the ones who read and liked my book i made it myself at pic collage check that app out it is awesome 😎 'very nice' got it seventeen haha... yeah nobody thought that was funny forget it byeee👍🏻

Kamsahamnida❤️😘😘