Living with them (BTS)

Kim Taehyung pov

Ara came with us to the van, and there was no other place in the van so  "Ara you can sit here on my lap if you want" jimin said with a innocent smile but only i knew what was really under that face. Jealousy grew up inside of me so as,she was heading in the car with her puppy named pong, I grabbed her arm and pulled her on my lap and said "Sorry but you were closest to me so you can just sit here" she
blushed and I muttered under my breath "cute".

As we came home we organized her bed but der is no other room so she is sharing with me. Yay I am so happy I can't even stop smiling because I just found out that I have a crush on Ara, not a little crush but, a BIG crush.

(These are the bunk beds btw) 😍😍

Lee Ara pov

As i came into the room were me and Taehyung were sharing, i looked around the room and saw someone coming out of the bathroom, as i look i see him half naked with only a towel around his waist and water drops dripping from his hair to his chest and down. My jaw dropped to the floor and Taehyung saw me. He smirked at me, and came closer, step by step as he slowly pulled me by my waist and cupped my cheek ( it's really cringing to write this ) and stared at me before stared at my lips and the rest of me, as he licked his lips.

(Ok let's appreciate this moment with uri taetae)

He pulled me closer as he was about to kiss me jimin came in with wide eyes 👀 (like this) and jaw dropped like mine a few minutes ago. "What are you guys doing", he asked while having a little anger in his glared that he was giving Taehyung. "Oh nothing you know just getting to know her a little bit" taehyung said smirking 😏. "But aren't you a little bit to close" Jimin answered, still giving that deadly glared to taehyung. "I don't think so. How about you Ara" he said looking at me again with those lustful eyes. "Hehe it's nothing chimchim oppa, me and tae oppa where just hugging each other" i said saying the oppa word a little to loud for them to hear. Tae's cheeks were a bit of the shade pink, and as I look to the other side i see chim's face all red like a tomato causing me to giggle a little, but loud enough for them to hear.

"I have to go shower, bye oppa's see you at dinner time" i said cutely with a sweet smile causing them to become like a total dark red color 'haha' I was mentally laughing at them.

Author note

I actually didn't tell you that Ara had a puppy but here it is

Her puppy

Well this main girl in the story Ara Her name is my nickname in real life so I kind of made this story with me as the main girl just for fun but you can also imagine that your name is Ara or if there are any ara's that reads my book congrats you a...

Her name is my nickname in real life so I kind of made this story with me as the main girl just for fun but you can also imagine that your name is Ara or if there are any ara's that reads my book congrats you are the main character

From your dearest Author-nim 😍😍😍