Chapter 16 *Getting back together again*

(TIME SKIP!!!)
It's been 2 years since me and Yoongi got seperated because of the situation of my father. I miss them a lot, especially Yoongi, I still continue my school works and just 3 days, the school year will come to an end. The phone just vibrates and I didn't touch since I got here at my school, I was really busy the phone keep vibrates. I open my phone and I got so many messages from them. Most of them is Yoongi. It was home time, now I can talk to them! I hope they are not busy this time.....

(SUGA'S POV)
Hannah still didn't text me or call me these days, maybe she's busy today... But my phone vibrates, I check my phone to see who it is...... I got suprised because Hannah just text me!

Bold- HANNAH
Italic- SUGA

SORRY YOONGI~ I WAS REALLY BUSY THESE DAYS~ I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO~ EVEN AT SCHOOL~ BUT! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME OKAY? I'M FINE~

OH..... OKAY~ SO HOW SCHOOL? IS IT ALMOST DONE?

JUST THREE MORE DAYS OPPA!!!!!!!

WELL THAT'S GREAT!!! AND.... YOUR FATHER?

HE'S OKAY NOW!! I WISH I CAN GO THERE AGAIN~~~

YEAH~~~~ I THINK YOUR TIRED FROM ALL OF THAT WORK  YOU BETTER GO AND REST~~

THANKS OPPA~ GOODNIGHT~

NIGHT~

(TIME SKIP!!!)
(HANNAH'S POV)
I was about to go to sleep, but somebody knocked on the door...... It was my mother

Mom:HANNAH~~!!!!!!
Hannah: What is it Mom?
Mom: I have a annoucement!!
Hannah: What is it?
Mom: Your dad and I was thinking about something...... Since your sad these days.... We think that we can go to Korea, to see you friends and your boyfriend.... (Giggles)
Hannah: Who's my boyfriend!? I don't have a boyfriend mom!
Mom: Min Yoongi is your boyfriend right?(Winks)
Hannah: How do you-
Mom: There manager tell me!(Giggles)
Hannah: Bang PD-nim.....
Mom: Your father knows it too!
Hannah: (Get really shocked)
Mom: Don't worry! He was not mad!
Hannah: That's great~
Mom: will be leaving after your school year!
Hannah: Thanks mom~(Hugs her) Your the best! DAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad: Ye-
Hannah: THANK YOU VERY MUCH DAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad: Your welcome dear.....

(TIME SKIP!!)
It's been 3 days..... We can finally go to Korea!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I CAN GET TO SEE THEM ALL!!!!!! ARMYS have already know that me and Yoongi are dating, and they were happy!!! I have lots of positive comments!!! I am really lucky that I am Yoongi's girlfriend........ We can live happily ever after! We are now at the plane heading to Korea.... And hours have passed, we land at Korea. FINALLY!!!!! I quickly get my things and getting out the plane, and you can smell the nice air of Korea! We get our luggage and finding them in this very crowded place. We sat down for a bit because we were tired walking in this large airport.

??: HANNAH~~!!!!!!
Hannah: Huh?

I turn around to see who it is, and when I see that person..... I cried....... It was him, the boy of my dreams..... The one who always make me smile like an idiot, it was Yoongi.

 The one who always make me smile like an idiot, it was Yoongi