Chapter 13*The jealousy*

(WARNING +13)

(SUGA'S POV)
I was waiting for hannah to come,but she didn't come yet so i called teahyung and ask if she can find hannah for me.

Suga:Hey teahyung.
V:Hey hyung,wassup?
Suga:I was wondering if you can find hannah for me......please?

V:Sure!!!anything for my favourite brother in my life!!!(smiles widely)Suga:Thanks

Suga:Thanks.
V:I'll be right back!
Suga:Ok.

(TEAHYUNG'S POV)
I was running,looking for hannah,but suddenly.......i saw two figures at the restroom,it was jimin hyung and hannah.

V:Hyuuuuuuuung!!!!!!
Jimin:Huh?
Hannah:Oh tae it's you,what happend?why are you running so fast?
V:It's..(gasping).....suga hyung.
Hannah:What you saying?
V:He.........wants to see you,now.
Hannah:I'm going there,just wait for me.
V:Ok.(runs back to the room)

(HANNAH'S POV)
I wonder why is suga wants to see right now,i was about to talk to jimin oppa,ugh never mind.I finally reach my destiny,BTS's room,i open the door,the members are there,except jimin and suga,i wonder where is he?so i ask jungkook.

Hannah:Hey oppa!
Jungkook:I'm not your oppa.
Hannah:Yes you are.
Jungkook:No i'm not.
Hannah:Yes you are.
Jungkook:No.
Hannah:Yes.
Jungkook:No.
Hannah:Ugh it doesn't matter,do you know where is suga oppa?
Jungkook:He's at the dressing room,he wants to see you there.....alone,doing something that you don't want see.(laughing)
Hannah:Uuugh sure.....thanks oppa!
Jungkook:(whispers)I said i am not your oppa.

I walk and walk until i spotted the dressing room,i knocked on the door.

Suga:Come in!

I open the door,i was about to close the door,but......

SLAAAAAM!

Suga did it first and he quickly lock the door and he put his right hand next on my face.

Hannah:W-what are you doing?
Suga:Hannah.....

His eyes was full of lust and then, i felt something is on my waist,it was his left hand

Hannah:Y-yoongi......
Suga:Hannah,i want you........so bad.

He put his right hand on my right cheek and caressing it.

Suga:I want to enjoy my time with you......alone.(smirks)
Hannah:W-what are saying?

He leans closer to my neck,making me shiver and making my legs go weak,and he kiss my neck and lick it,making me moan and calling his name.

Hannah:Uugh yoongi......
Suga:I love the way you moan my name.(smirks)
Hannah:Please yoongi......not today.
Suga:But i want to do it.....no-
J-hope:Suga hyung!!!where are you!?!the manager wants to see you now!!!!
Suga:Shoot.

He turned back a little and adjusted himself and before he opened the door he said these words to me.......

Suga: I'm not done with you, let's finish it later .........in my bedroom.(smirks and leaves)
Hannah : What the?!

My heart is beating so fast,what did he just do me?UUUUUUGH I'M BLUSHING RIGHT NOW!!!!!I was leaving the dressing room and return to the room.I was looking for jimin because he wanted to say to me.........important.

(SUGA'S POV)
I was done talking to the manager,i walk until i reach the room,i was entering door until i found hannah is talking to.........

JIMIN?!?!HOLDING HANDS WITH HANNAH?!?!?OK THAT'S IT!!!!i walk towards them and scream hannah's name.

Suga:HANNAH!!!!!
Hannah:Oh no....suga i-
Suga:Don't talk let's go!!!!!
Hannah:.....Ok.

(HANNAH'S POV)
I finally found jimin,he was there at the chair with his phone playing some games,i walk towards to him aaaaaaand......try to scare him.
1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3!!!

Hannah:YAAAAAAH!!!
Jimin:AAAAAAAHH!!!!
Hannah:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Jimin:Seriously hannah,not funny.
Hannah:But it's funny to me,so about earlier........what are you gonna say?
Jimin:Oh.....about that........what i'm gonna say.......(Holding your hand by using both of his hands and smiles)

(Holding your hand by using both of his hands and smiles)

Hannah:What are you doing?JIMIN:Hannah i-??:HANNAH!!!!!

JIMIN:Hannah i-
??:HANNAH!!!!!

FUDGE.

Hannah:Oh no....suga i-
Suga:Don't talk let's go!!!!!
Hannah:.....Ok.

(JIMIN'S POV)
SERIOUSLY MAN!!!,I DIN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO TALK TO HER!!!i was really getting on my nerves now,i was really angry.Suga hyung...........

You'll repay for what you have done to me.....for making me heartbroken.

(HANNAH'S POV)
Suga's grip was making my hand hurt and later he grip even more.

Hannah:YOONGI!!!!you're making my hand hurt!!!!
Suga:.........
Hannah:Yoongi let me go!!!,
Suga:........
Hannah:AAAAAAARGH!!!!!

Later,we entered a unrecognisable room,it was dark,dark as hell.it has a bed on it,and i felt something,suga was locking the door?!

Hannah:W-why are you locking the door!?
Suga:To get you punished.
Hannah:For what!?
Suga:For making me really jealous.......again.
Hannah:What are you saying?!
Suga:It's jimin you dumb!!!!
Hannah:UGH WHAT NOW!?
Suga:I'M JEALOUS OF JIMIN!YOU'RE MAKING MY HEART BROKE A MILLION PIECES!!!!
Hannah:Let me go yoongi!!!
Suga:Never.
Hannah:please........
Suga:Sorry kitten but.........

You're gonna scream my name tonight.
____________
OH............MY...........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HANNAH?!FIND OUT WHEN THE NEXT PART/CHAPTER HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!!!THANK YOU FOR MY FIRST 100 VIEWERS!!!!!!LOVE YOUUUUUUUUY!!!!!!