Chapter 14*Jimin's anger*

Hannah:W-what are you saying?!

Suga:There's no turning back babygirl.(smirks)

Hannah:Oppa i'm still young!!!!!don't you dare touch me mister! Or else i'm gonna call your manager that you're doing this to me!!!

Suga:Hey slow down!!!i was just joking!!!!i didn't mean to do something like that!!i was just bringing you here because i want to have some alone time with you!!!

Hannah:Oh......is that it?

Suga:Yes!!!

(A/N sorry guys i don't want to do this)

Hannah:Sorry oppa,it's just....earlier since when we were at the dressing room you were you know.......you were full of lust and needy.

Suga:So is that's so....

Hannah:(nods)

Suga:Sorry,(hugs you)it wont happen again,i promise

Hannah:That's better.So what are we gonna do here?

Suga:Just playing some piano.

Hannah:What kind of song?

Suga:"Begin" fro-

Hannah:From jungkook!?

Suga:Yeah,why?

Hannah:I really love that song!

Suga:What about me?you don't love my solo song?

Hannah:Of course i love my favourite my bias' song the most!

Suga:I'm gonna do freestyle.

Hannah:Sure!go ahead!

(A/N imagine that you're talking about his freestyle performance and pls ignore the camera sounds and anything that is not realted to the conversation,thank you!!!)

Hannah:You,really good at freestyle(smiles)

Suga:Thanks

(Time skipeu!)

(JIMIN'S POV)
I was walking at the hallway, until..... Hannah and Suga were walking, holding hands. Seriously i am really so angry right now,how about maybe later ,i'll just go have some rest and deal with this problem.)

Hannah:Hey...... suga?

Suga:What is it?

Hannah:About earlier at the stage.....when me and jimin were dancing......i'm really sorry about that.

Suga:It's okay

Hannah:Are you sure?

Suga:Yeah......hey let's go home

Hannah:(nods)

(Time skipeu!)
(SUGA'S POV)
We were in the black van and i notice something.........

(Time skipeu!)(SUGA'S POV)We were in the black van and i notice something

It was hannah,sleeping.She was really cute when she sleeps like that and i have another one that i notice something........

it's Jimin,looking at me with anger and jealousy and i smirked,making jimin even more angry and seconds have passed we were at the dorm

Suga:Hey.... Hannah...were here.

Hannah:Already?but i want to sleep more!

Suga:I'll just......(looks at jimin)carry you ok?

Hannah:(cutely nods)

I carry Hannah to my arms,wow she was light as a feather and i make my way to my room and lay her down to my bed......

(knocks on the door)

Suga:Huh? Who could that be?(Opens the door)What do you......(looks at the person and gets mad).....want?Jimin?(Death glare)

Jimin:I want you to talk to me hyung......now.

Suga:Fine,but not here.....at my studio.
(time skipeu!)

Suga:What do you want to talk about jimin?(Crossing his arms)

Jimin:About Hannah hyung.

Suga:What about her?

Jimin:Hyung........ I want her to be mine.....not you.

Suga: What are you saying Jimin? She is not in love with you and your not her bias!

Jimin: I don't care! Just let her go! I don't want to see you like this anymore!

Suga: Sorry, but no.(Opens the door and closes it)

Jimin: (Getting more angry)i can't believe that he closes the door! UUUUUUGHH!!!!!!! I am really mad right now!!!!!You better wait hyung........ Someday that Hannah will dislike you and never fall in love again(Walks away)

________________

OH........... MY.............. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will happen to Hannah and Suga if Jimin has a plan of getting rid of them to and never fall in love again!?!? FIND OUT TOMORROW!!! and sorry if you wait for a long time!