Chapter 15 *Goodbye?*

(HANNAH'S POV)
I was about to go shower and suddenly a call from mom so I accept it.

Hannah:Hey mom~ So how are you?
Mom:Great but I need to tell you something.
Hannah:What is it mom?
Mom:You need to go back here in Philippines Hannah.
Hannah:What?!?Why!?!
Mom:Beacause something really bad happend, your dad.......H-he just hospitalized.
Hannah:(Shocked)Ok... I'll go tell their manager.
Mom:Ok, text me if the manager accepts it ok?
Hannah:K mom. Bye~

I hang up the call and I fell on my knees and someone rushed to the room, it was Yoongi

I hang up the call and I fell on my knees and someone rushed to the room, it was Yoongi.He was really worried about me.

Suga:HANNAH ARE YOU OK?!?!
Hannah:Yes, i'm fine(smiles)
Suga:What happend to you?Did something wrong happend?
Hannah:No....... It's nothing...... Where is Bang PD-nim?
Suga:At his office. What do you want to tell him?
Hannah: Uhhhhhh.... N-nothing important?
Suga: You sure?
Hannah: Y-yeah....
Suga:Ok,i'll just show you the way.

(TIME SKIP!!)
We arrived at manager Bang PD-nim's office so I have to tell Yoongi to have me some privacy and he said yes, so he walk away and I enter the office.

Hannah: Bang PD-nim?
Bang PD: What is it Hannah?
Hannah: Ummmm.... M-my mom just called me and she said that it's really a emergency....... M-my dad just hospitalized and she said that I need to go back to my country.... I am really worried about my father so I really need to go back...... Now. I think I cannot continue this vacation, i'm really sorry (Bows)
Bang PD: Ok, I understand. Pack your things,we'll take you there.
Hannah: Thank you for understanding my situation Bang PD-nim~
Bang PD: Do you want to tell me the boys this kind of situation?
Hannah: Yes pls....... I better go now Bang PD-nim~
Bang PD: You better need some rest before getting your things first.
Hannah: Ok~ (Leaves the office)

(TIME SKIP!!)

Bang PD: Boys~!! COME OVER HERE~!!
RM: What is it Manager Bang PD-nim?
Bang PD: I have an annoucement to tell..... Hannah is leaving Korea today beacause of an hoorible accident of his father so I hope you understand that situation that Hannah is having.
BTS: WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!?
RM: Can Hannah continue this vacation after the situation of hers!?!
Bang PD: No...... She can't guys...... I'm sorry.....
Suga/Jimin: WHERE'S HANNAH!?!?! (looking each other)
Bang PD: She's at Suga's room, having some rest before going to the airport.
Suga: Can we talk to her later!?!
Bang PD: Not for now...... But you can talk to her when we get to the airport.
V: Were coming too!?!!
Bang PD: So you can say your goodbyes.......
Jimin: Well..... That's great.(Looks down)
Jungkook: I jope she can visit us again if she's a little older....
BTS:(Sigh)
Bang PD: That's all for now boys..... You can have some rest.... Night boys(Leaves the room)
Suga: I need to talk to her.... Right now.....
Jin: Yoongi.... What did manager Bang PD-nim said? Let her have some rest for a while
Suga: UGH!!!!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT!!!(Looking for you)
Jin: YOONGI!!!
RM: Let him go Jin hyung......
V: I'm gonna miss Hannah.....
Jungkook: Me too.....
J-hope:(whining) HANNAH~!!!!!!

(SUGA'S POV)
I quickly go to my room to see Hannah, so that's why she doesn't want me to stay at manager Bang PD-nim's office so I cannot hear of her voice........ Is she scared of telling the problem of hers to us? It doesn't matter!! I saw her sleeping peacefully and I almost cried because....... She's leaving..... Today..... I saw she was moving, I quicly wiped my tear so it's not obvious for her.

Hannah: Huh? Y-yoongi? Why are you here?
Suga: I was about to sleep, but I saw your face, so I stared at it...... Making me want to kiss you.(Winks)
Hannah: You are so cheesy these days..... (Giggles) That's why I love you (Smiles)
Suga: Hannah..... I want you to ask something....... About your..... Flight today........
Hannah:(Gets shocked) M-manager Bang PD-nim already said it to you?
Suga: Well...... T-the seven of us (looks down)
Hannah: I'm really sorry about that Yoongi.... I can't continue the vacation.....
Suga: That's ok.... I'm used to it... Well, it's your father by the way.....You really cannot continue this vacation..... It's an emergency.....
Hannah: Thank you for understanding Yoongi(Hugs him) Well... I better  pack my things....
Suga: Let me help you...
Hannah: Thanks

(TIME SKIP!!)
(HANNAH'S POV)
It was the time to go back to my country, Philippines. It was really sad to leave them.... I'm gonna miss them, especially Yoongi my bias.......My one and only love of my life...... I saw them running, trying to catch up, even Yoongi, who was running really fast and when he catch up with me, he hug me really tight

Hannah: Y-yoongi...... (Hugs him back) I'm gonna miss you..... So much...(Silently crying)
Suga: It's okay...... If I can have some day off, I can go to your country.
Hannah: But your busy....
Suga: Manager PD-nim can understand that......
J-hope: I'M GONNA MISS YOU SUNSHINE~~!!!!!!
Jimin: Hannah..... Please come back someday..... We really want to see you again..... (Looks down)
Hannah: Sure Jimin... I promise that.
V: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~!!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK~~~~~~!!!!!!
Jin: Text us okay?
RM: And of course call us too!
Jungkook: Video call too!
Hannah: I'll call you later if I get outside the plane, okay?
BTS: Okay~
Suga: Hanna-
Voice: Flight for Manila, Philippines will be leaving at 3 minutes.
Hannah: I better go now... Bye guys~
V: HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT~~~~
Suga: WAIT!! HANNAH~~!!
Hannah: Wha-

I look around and saw Yoongi running again and he immediately kiss me passionately, I kiss him back and we let go..... I am going to miss that kiss.

Suga: I love you......
Hannah: I love you too.....

I walk away, going to the plane and I look at them for the last time. I saw Yoongi crying and Jin oppa try to comfort him....... I cried.

______________
HOW WAS MY CHAPTER 15 GUYS!?!?! CONGRATULATIONS BTS FOR WINNING TOP SOCIAL ARTIST AGAIN AT BBMAS!!!! AND SORRY IF IM NOT UPDATING SOME OF THE CHAPTERS GUYS!!! HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!! THANK YOU Jinyoungipark69 FOR LIKING MY CHAPTERS!!!!AND azmaisme TOO!!!!