Chapter 6 *Is this love?*

(HANNAH'S POV)
Woah,what was that all about.My heart beats really really fast,he is not my bias wrecker(A/N guys my biases are yoonmin im just making things up😉😉😉),ugh let's just forget what happend today.So i was walking trying to find the music room,but suddenly  music is coming to my ears,it's on the left side,i know where is the music room.The musical instrument is piano,it's so familiar,the feeling is really sad or i'll just say a unhappy tone of the piano,i open the door really carefull trying not to disturb the person,who is playing the piano,when i look at the person,it was............suga.

He  was focusing to every note of the song,he closes his eyes and letting some air out,it was beautiful,tears falling into my cheeks,but.....the music stops.

Suga:Who's there?

I open the door.

Suga:Hannah?
Hannah:Hi oppa(getting the tears away)
Suga:are you crying??
Hannah:Does it look like it to you?(sniffing)
Suga:Well.....yeah.Why are you crying?
Hannah:The music,it was really sad.
Suga:Oh....sorry.
Hannah:Can i try?
Suga:You can play the piano?
Hannah:Well.....last last year....i guess.

I place my fingers to the first note and play really gracefully.

I was playing first love by suga.Back at philippines we have a piano in our house,i was the one who was playing the piano.I memorized all of this notes by practicing it really well,even all the songs of bts i practice them one by one,suga was amazed to the notes and other kinds of stuff he was really shocked this notes are really hard to memorize,i stop playing,he clapped his hands,really was amazed by the show.

Suga:That......was.....AMAIZING!!!!You even played the notes of one of my favourite songs that i produced,i was really shocked.
Hannah:Thanks oppa
Suga:Come on let's go.
Hannah:Where are we going??
Suga:To the place that everybody don't know,just you...and me will know this place......forever.
Hannah:Ok?

Suga take my hand and i follow him,we go outside the building and go inside suga's car,wow that's a cool car.We began to move and we stopped at the unknown forest,we go deep until we reach the most beautiful place i ever seen,the waterfall.

We began to move and we stopped at the unknown forest,we go deep until we reach the most beautiful place i ever seen,the waterfall

Hannah:Oppa.....it's beautiful.
Suga:Yeah....like you.
Hannah:Oppa...........
Suga:Hannah........i'm about to say this......
Hannah:What is it?
Suga:Hannah........

I think i'm falling in love with you.
_________
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!IT'S SOOOOO ROOOOOMANTIC!!!PLS PLS PLEEEEEEEASE VOTE THIIIIIS STORY!!LOVE YOU GUUUUUUYS!!SORRY IF IT'S SHORT