chapter 17

olivia

we kept walking until we got to the beautiful lake. out of how long ive lived here, ive never been here...and it was right behind my house. wow.

as soon as we but our bags down i took in the beautifl view. the lake was gorgeous. the water was so cool looking and there were little caves in places. there was only one other person here. and it was an old man. he was just laying out in the sun.

"wow this is awesome" i said

"just like your face" matt said laughing, earning high fives from the guys

"you guys are so annoying" i said. i looked at cam and he winked at me.

"hey hayes" i said, pulling the collar of my tshirt, to show the strap of my bathing suit. but i played it off as if i was just itching my neck.

"yeah" he said and turned around. when he saw my playing with the straw his eyes went wide and he laughed to himself.

"never mind" i said biting my lip and turning around

" hey, liv, what bathing suit are you wearing today?" cam asked

"my blue one" i said laughing on the inside

"you mean the strapless one?"nash said, catching in on our joke

"yeah why?" i asked

"oh nothin" he said looking at hayes who had his eyes wide open

"ok guys lets go in the water!' hayes said taking off his shirt and shoes

"eh i dont know...i think im gonna stay out here and read a book for a while" i said and sat down on the grass, pulling out my phone and acted like i was reading. i looked up after a couple seconds and saw hayes standing there with his mouth open.

"hey...its really hot outside" matt said

"no shit" wes said

"GUYS WAIT FOR ME" we heard a little girl scream

we looked towards the entrance and saw skylynn running towards us with her bathin suit on, sunglasses and floaties on her arms. and elizebeth behind her. they walked up to us.

"hi guys, im going out..so i need you to watch skylynn." she said

"thats great! now i have someone to actully go in the water with" hayes said looking at her, then picking skylynn up and jumping in the water with her.

"bye guys!" Elizabeth said and waved, the walked away.

hayes and sky were in the water playing and splashing each other.

"c'mon guys! get it in the water!" hayes yelled

nash and cam got up an walked over to the rope swing

"IM GOING FIRST" cam yelled

"NO IM GOING FIRST" nash yelled and pushed cam out of the way

"NO ME" Wes yelled and pushed both of then out of the way

can slapped nash in the face, then nash slapped him back. then Wes slapped both of them in the face.it turned into an slapping war. I looked over at sky and hayes and she slapped him in the arm. he pretended to look hurt while she just laughed at him. I looked back and nash cam and Wes were still slapping eachother.

ma and Matt looked at each other and nodded

we both stood up and took off our shorts and shirts and everything so we were in our bathing suits

we walked over to the rope swing and we both go on. as we were about to swing off, I looked at nash Wes and cam who were STILL slapping each other.