Chapter 7

Hayes

We finally arrived back to the house after taking a nice romantic walk home from the frozen yogurt shop.

"Ok, If I walk in and there's still eggs, oatmeal and baby food, and pickles in my house, I'm killing someone." Olivia said. she was so cute when she was angry. I just laughed.

She took a deep breath then opened the door. everything was cleaned up and there was a big fort in front of the tv with blankets, popcorn, and Christmas lights. it was really pretty.

I looked over at olivia and her eyes were gleaming.

nash, cam, carter, taylor, matt, jack,jack,aaron, and Shawn popped out from behind the fort.

"oh my gosh guys thank you so much! it's beautiful! "she said. she ran over and hugged each of the guys and thanked them. She took a seat and patted the blankets next to her, telling me to come and sit next to her.

I went over and sat down and put her arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.

She looked up at me and smiled. I never noticed, but she really does have a beautiful smile.

"Ok guys what movie should we watch?" I said.

all the guys are on their phones with a worried look

"Uh you guys can pick the movie, we all have to go. Bart wants us. " Aaron said.

"now I have to leave before I get to watch the movie. #thanksbart" taylor said

Everyone busted out laughing on the floor.

Man, tay really hayes bart

they all get up and leave so that leaves me with just Olivia. she's on her phone as well, texting someone.

olivia

I was texting Noah and brady. they're really nice! and funny. they said that they were bored.

"Hey hayes, do you mind if I invite Noah and Brady over?"i asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy

"C'mon pleaseee? they're not bad people! you can stay with me the whole time!"i pleaded.
He looked like he was thinking about it.

He sighed. "fine, but stay with me the whole time."he said.

"Yayy! thank you thank you!"i said quickly kissing his lips multiple times as he smiled and laughed at me.

I texted Noah and Brady and they said they would be over any minute.

Me and hayes were just talking till we heard a knock on the door. I went to go get it but hayes had already gotten there.

I quickly stepped in front of hayes and said hello to them.

I let them in. as they were walking to the fort, hayes got a grasp on my hand and interlocked our fingers. I squeezed his hand, letting him know everything was alright.

we all sat down in a circle.
"So guys, watcha wanna do?"i said

"well, I was thinkin that we could make a YouTube video, if you guys dont mind." Brady said.

"Oh you guys have a youtube?"hayes asked.

They both nodded

"No we were hopping we could do it on your guys channels"noah said back.
I was a little taken back, as was hayes.

"uh ok, I guess. I just have to go to the bathroom real quick. liv, come with me and wait outside the door"hayes said

I nodded and got up. as hayes was about to go into the bathroom I stopped him.

"Hayes hayes hayes hayes hayes hayes hayes"i said, trying to be annoying.
"What?!"he said annoyed

I then did the crab face and said "I love you hayes"

he tried to keep a straight face, but failed.

Then he did the crab face and said "Bushca Bushca" then close the door.

Wow we are one odd couple

While I was waiting for hayes, I felt two hands on my waist

"Baby, why are you waiting for him, when you could be with me?"

I turn around and see noah

"What?"i asked confused.

"Why don't you leave him and come with me. I could treat you better then he ever could. trust me"he said and with that he connected his lips with mine.

I didn't kiss back. I quickly pushed him away and slapped him.

"What's wrong with you?! you know I'm with hayes!"i yelled

"Does it look like I care?"he said. and walked away.

What
The
Hell
Just
Frickin
Happened.

~~~

A/n

AYYEEE

Waszzsuuppppp

OOHHH NOAHS A BAD PERSON DONT TRUST HIM ;)

can't wait for next Sunday😂

haha cliff hanger

social media -

personal ig - @oliviarosario

fan - @honesygriers

don't forget to comment what you thought about this chapter and vote!