chapter 15

hayes

I'm laying in bed at 3:00am

I can't sleep

I can't do it

I can't go to sleep knowing that the love of my life, the best thing that ever happened to me, hates me. wants nothing to do with me. I can't believe this. I tired to explain but nothing came out of my mouth. this is the worst thing I've ever done. I have to fix this. I won't rest one second until this is fixed.

I pulled my covers off of me and stood up. I walked over to my dresser and pulled on a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I walked downstairs and put on my slippers. I was about to open the door, when I heard something in the kitchen, so i turned around.

as I looked I saw carter standing there with the most innocent smile.

"go get her" he said

"thanks man" I breathed

I turned back around and opened up the door. I walked down the sidewalk until I can upon Olivia's house.

I picked up some pebbles and tried to figure out which one was her room

once I thought I had it, I tossed a pebble up and it clinked, then fell down to the ground. I threw up another one and the same thing happened. I threw up two more until the window opened and cameron popped his head out.

"dude what do you want" he yell whispered, rubbing his eyes

"oh sorry, thought this was Olivia's window" I said

"no, hers is right there" he said pointing to the window on the other side of the house

"thanks man" I said and started walking

"hey" he said and I turned back

"go get her back" cam said and smiled, the shut the window.

I turned back around and started walking to the window that cam said was hers. I have to do this right, or else it could ruin everything.

I sighed and picked up more pebbles

I carefully tossed one up to the window. it hit the window then fell back down. I threw up another one and it did the same thing.
I threw six more and then the window opened. she popped her head down at me.

"what do you want" she said, then rain started to come down lightly.

"I need you" I said

"what?" she asked, her voice getting louder since the rain was now hitting hard on the concrete

"olivia, I need you. your the only one I need. please let me explain." I said

she huffed and closed the window. I sighed, but then I heard the door open, then close.

"explain" she yelled walking towards me, the rain down pouring harder every second

"I did it to protect you. you were getting so much hate for nothing I just couldn't take it. do you know how hard it is to see people you love bash someone that you love? it's so tough. you have to understand I did this for you. " I said and by now my clothes were drenched and my hair was soaking wet, as was hers.

"please, forgive me. I love you" I said, on the brink of tears.

she didn't say anything. she walked over my way and stared into my eyes for five seconds, the crashed her lips against mine. I didn't feel sparks, I felt fireworks. this is the most passionate kiss I've ever felt, and I loved it. I loved her. I loved us.

there we were, our lips moving together, in the pouring rain.

she pulled away and pulled me in for a hug, as we heard cheers and screams and claps and laughs

we both pulled away and saw nash Matt cam Wes with umbrellas, smiling at us. and carted giving me a thumbs up from the window.

"I forgive you" she whispered in my ear

"and I love you" she added, then gave me a peck on the cheek then walked back into her house

"you did it man" nash said

"yea" I said

"well your soaked so you better get back in and change" cam said and I nodded while Matt patted me on the back.

I went back inside and changed into dry clothes

I went Into my room and got under the covers

now I can finally go to sleep.

"I got her back" I whispered

then I fell asleep

-------

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OF MY CAM FANFIC IS UP AND ITS CALLED "hurt" GO AND READ IT AND GIVE FEEDBACK

and also give feedback for this chapter and vote thanks love you guys:)

twitter-

personal-@_oliviarosario
fan-@suppnashh