Chapter 4: The Boss Meets The Nerd

MARCELINE'S P.O.V.

I noticed someone behind the bush as I ushered Keila out of our hideout. I didn't alert Keila since I know how hot tempered this girl is. I pretended not to notice as I smirk at whoever's hiding there.

"Aren't you going to drive me home today?~" Keila says as she clings on my arm.

"I'm so sorry Kei, I have something to take care of. You go now, sweetheart." I told her a lie I made up. I really do have to take care of whoever is back there hiding.

Keila pouts but nods her head as she pulls me in for another kiss. I kissed her back, savoring her plump lips as she invaded my mouth, I let her sucked on my tongue as I felt her grinding against my tigh. Keila started moaning into the kiss as I pulled away.

"I'll definitely gonna miss you, Mar-mar~" Keila says her face flushed.

"Hahah. You got my jeans wet Kei, not good."

Keila laughs gently, "Souvenir, babe." And off she goes. I shake my head.

Now back to that sneaky one hiding, I walked stealthily and noticed a girl with fair complexion, her hair pink. Her eyes were transfixed on her watch. I sat beside her and whispered, "Enjoyed the little scene, Miss...?"

"Kyaa!!" She screams, flustered as she looses balance and was to fall to the ground, I hastily wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me as I chuckled at her expression.

She was flustered a minute ago, and now she was glaring at me as she pushes me away.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU JERK!" She yells as she struggles in my arms.

I kissed her, silencing her from her screams. She didn't react and just had that shocked expression so I decided to deepen the kiss, poking my tongue in her mouth. That was when she struggled and bit my tongue that I let go of her; her falling to the ground in the process and glaring daggers at me. I covered my mouth, I can taste the blood. She's the first girl to ever injure me and in a very unpredicatble way that is. I smirked at her.

"What are you smirking at?!" She yells.

"Feisty are we." I smirked, "The name's Marceline, you are?" I introduced myself to her.

"I know who you are. Marceline Abadeer." She says coldly.

"Whoah!" It's been a while since someone called me that way. How did she even know?

"How did I know? I went through a lot trying to find you to bring you back to class and I find you..." She looks away, her face flushing red.

"Oh! You're the nerd Peppermint sent to search for me.. Interesting.." That Peppermint sure knows how to get to me.

"You're distasteful." She says flatly as she gets up and straightens her uniform, brushing off the dirt.

DISTASTEFUL?! ME?

"Whoah. Whoah there Miss Nerd."

"Hmph!" And she stomps off.

What the hell?! Just what the hell was that?!

I can accept if she scolds me for doing such things in public but to be called distasteful? Oh no. That hit my ego hard. I can get which ever woman I want. And this girl walks in and I kissed her and she calls me distateful without an explanation?! This I can't let it pass.

I stood up, went into the hideout, grabbed my stuff and bass guitar and went to the parking lot. On my way there I typed a message and sent it to Keila, Bongo and Guy telling them:

"I changed my mind. I'll cooperate with Peppermint and attend class tomorrow."

You wait and see Ms. Nerd. I'll get back at you. Crush you even.