Off to Our Forever

Aro pulls away from Alice upon seeing his future. The battle. The deaths. Looking between Alice and our group. I lean in to Garrett's chest, standing as tall as I can against a men as tall as Garrett. Alice nods, speaking to Aro in a cold tone, "Now you know, that's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

Caius steps forward. "We can't alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat."

Edwards sighs and calls out to them. "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we live in peace?"

"Of course, but that cannot be known."

"Actually, it can."

Alice turns to the group as we see two vampires walking in from the woods, they walk across the field stopping next to Alice. They are both tan and dressed much like Senna and Zafrina. Alice turns back to Aro and smirks "I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil."

Caius scoffs. "We have enough witnesses."

"Let him speak, brother." Aro puts a hand up.

The young man holds his head high as he begins to speak. "I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

Bella steps forward and calls out to the man. "How old are you."

The man turns. "A hundred and fifty years."

Aro leans into the man. "At what age did you reach maturity?"

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?"

"Blood, human food, I can survive on either."

Marcus looks at the young man in wonder. "These children are much like us."

Caius shakes his head. "Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies."

Aro turns to his army. "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." Before leaving he turns to the group, looking at Bella, Kate, Alice, and myself. "Such prizes."

After he and his army disappear, Vladimir and Stefan jump forward. "We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack."

Carlisle shakes his head. "Not today."

"You're all fools! The Volturi might be gone. But they will never forgive what happened here." The two of them run off after the army while the rest of us celebrate not having to fight today.

I turn to step toward Lee and Mary before Garrett pulls me back to him. Dipping me, with his hands on the back of my head and the small of my back before giving me a deep passionate kiss. I can hear Emmett exclaiming. "Woo! Get a room!"

I giggle softly as Garrett pulls me back up, picking me up in his arms so that I am a little taller then he is. I place my forehead against his, smiling, truly happy. "So should I get use to eating vegetarian?"

Before I can answer, Lee and Mary are near us, Lee speaking to Garrett, as he puts me back on the ground. "I want to know what you plan to do with my daughter."

Mary puts her hand up in front of Lee, before giving me a hug. "I just want to know if the two of us are going to be moving with us."

I sigh softly. "I'd really rather avoid going to high school ever again if I can."

Mary and Garrett laugh. As Lee steps up next to Mary. "Well, you have made some smart investments with the money I gave you, so I'm sure the two of you can make it on your own."

I nod and look up at Garrett, who smiles down at me. "I wouldn't mind trying the normal life for a change. Plus it isn't odd nowadays for people to live together before they're married, right?"

I nod. "That is true." I smile up at Garrett, beaming with nothing but pure happiness. I cannot believe that the one I was to spend my eternity with was someone I had known for most of my immortal life. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him, no matter how long or short it is. It will be a perfect forever.