Chapter 14: This Feelings

This chapter maybe short but some thing happens! I think...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: This Feelings

Elle's POV

"Yeah..." He scratched the back of his head. "...actually someone gav-"

There was a loud knock at the door, interrupting Harry. Wrong timing!

"You should probably get that." He smiled. I nodded and went straight to the door. I swung the door open and I was greeted by a cheerful Christina.

"Hello!" She chirped. She put me aside and took a look at Harry. "Mind if I borrow her for a minute?"

"Sure" He smiled. "That's fine."

After he said that, Christina took a hold of my arm and started pulling me to what looks like a fire exit. She then swung the door open and we both walked inside. It was a small terrace that has a stair on the side and a ladder leading to the bottom.

"Umm..what are we doing here?" I asked her.

She giggled like a little girl and bite her lip. "Oh..nothing."

"You brought me here for nothing and why are you giggling like a little girl?" It took me for a moment to realize. "Oh..." I said, finally understanding. "Who's the boy?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

She giggled again and bit her lip...again. When she likes someone, she tends to giggle and bite her lip unconsciously while thinking about him, talking about him or seeing him. She smiled widely and said. "I found this really cute guy and I think I might just have a teensy weensy crush on him."

I smiled broadly and bump my hips onto hers. "Come on... spill the beans. Who is he?"

"Ok...ok...His name is Josh." She blushed and looked at her sneakers like they are the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Josh? Christina! I'm so happy for you! So are you two going out yet?"

"Sadly, no." She pouted.

"Aw, don't worry. He will bound to ask you out sooner."

"You really think so?"

"I know so but we should go back now, there may be guards here, we don't wanna get cau-"

"Hey! You're not supposed to be in there!" We both turn our heads towards the sound of the voice and saw a guard marching towards us.

We both look at each other and whispered together. "Too late" I raised my eyebrows at her and she nodded. We were thinking about the same thing. I did a motion with my hands and count to three.

"One" I whispered. "Two"

"Three!" I shouted and we both head towards the stair case and went down as fast as we can, due to our continuous laughter, we are running in a very slow speed. While clutching our stomachs, gasping for air. We reach the 1st floor and went out of the fire exit leading towards the lobby. We checked if the coast was clear then we both went in the lift. I pressed the 8th floor. We were both sweating like an overweight guy in a tread mill, panting heavily.

I reached the floor where we are headed and we both went out. We sat down on the floor beside the lift and tried to catch our breaths. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Goodness gracious." We saw Sarah walking towards us with concern and a hint of anger in her eyes. "I left you two alone and this is what happen. Two sweaty girls, sitting on the floor, laughing at each other. You know what both of you look like right now?...A bunch of cuckoos."

Upon hearing her say this we both doubled over in laughter. I saw Sarah laughing along with us. Once we regain our posture, Sarah told us to take a shower, which we gladly obey. I was sticky as a bubblegum. Well not really that sticky...you get the point.

I went inside Harry and my room and saw that he is fast asleep. I tip toed across the room until I was in the bathroom. I took off my clothes and undergarments and waited for the tub to be filled with warm water until I hopped into it. I reached out a shampoo, which is strawberry and put it into my hair. After bunch of scrubbing here and there, I was done. I put on my comfy pajamas and hopped unto bed.

I took a look at Harry and examine his face for a while. Those wonderful green orbs of his were close and I could hear slight snores coming out of his mouth. His chest was slowly moving indicating he was breathing. Some of his curls are falling down on his face and I fought the urge to just put it back in place. After a few seconds of thinking, I finally decided I would do it. Nothing bad will happen, right? I brought out my shaky hands and swipe the curl that was stranded, away from his face and continued to look at him.

"It is rude to stare, you know?" I widened my eyes. He's awake? The corner of his lips started to curve, forming a smile.

"You weren't asleep?"

This time, he opens his beautiful eyes of his and showed mesmerizing eyes. "Never was." He chuckled.

I blushed and turned so my back was facing him. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I blushed deeper and for some reason, I didn't push his hands away. It was rather comfortable. No...it was really comfortable. I could feel his breath on my neck which sent shivers up and down my spine. I realize I have been spending time with him for the past three weeks and a few more days. And if you have asked me if I would ever let Harry Styles hug me. I would have said no. Now, it feels like his hugs are what I need the most.

I know what I'm feeling right now. I'm not stupid to not know what it is. When he touches me, I feel sparks and electricity. When he smiles, my heartbeat quickens. When I see him, I could feel my stomach churns. Now I know what that is. It's butterflies, like they say. When I see him with another girl, like Melanie. My heart feels like there is a needle prickling on it. How he smiles, just put a smile on my face, unconsciously.

I know what it is now. I am completely and unconditionally in love with Harry Styles.

----------------------------

IMPORTANT! MUST READ!

@summeerchamberlain1 is making a video for Niall and Liam so if you want to be in it, just message her! Don't get the username wrong! REMEMBER: DOUBLE M AND E

HAHA. That confused me ar first and.. I'M GONNA JOIN TOO! YOU SHOULD TOO! DON'T LET THIS CHANCE SLIP! THERE IS A POSSIBLE CHANCE THAT THE BOYS WILL SEE IT!

VOTE AND COMMENT? THAT'S KINDA LONG TO TYPE.. I WANNA MAKE IT SHORTER SO..VOMMENT? NO.. THAT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD. IT SOUNDS LIKE VOMIT AND I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO VOMIT. SO JUST VOTE AND COMMENT!

Rawr

LuffWith1D