Chapter 12: Birthday Party

Dedicated to @annemarie470 :) Since she voted for every chapter of my story! :D THANK YOU!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Birthday Party

Elle's POV

"Harry, are you sure it's fine for me to come along?" I asked him. He sighed.

"Yes, Elle" He smiled. "It's fine. Now go take a shower before we get late for the party."

"Ok" I said reluctantly but I hopped to the bathroom anyway. I put on the heater and waited 'till it was already warm. While I waited, I took off my clothes and laced it on the side. I let the water pour over my bare body, feeling it tingle in all places. I grabbed my strawberry scent shampoo and put it all over my head, then I scrubbed my body with soap then let the water fall over my body. When I was finished, I grabbed a towel and dried myself, wrapping it around my body. Shoot, I didn't get any clothes. I sighed and opened the door, peeking in the small space. There lied Harry on the bed, muttering something to himself. "Umm...Harry?"

His head snapped towards me. "Yeah?"

"Could you...err...go for like a minute. I forgot to bring my clothes. So...if you could just..." I trailed off. He smirked and went outside. I went outside of the bathroom and locked the door of our room. I head to one of my luggage. I zipped it open and chose a t-shirt that says "Endless Summer" with a background of the night and a shorts which I pair up with a brown belt. I wore a brown sandals. I straightened my hair at the top and curl it into small rings at the bottom. I put a little make up on and I was done.

I walked out of the room and saw them all waiting for me. They turned their head towards me and widened their eyes. I raised my brow at them then smirked.

"Harry and Zayn?" I asked.

"Yes-yeah" They both stuttered and my smirk grew.

"Close your mouth. It's gonna catch flies."

Harry blushed furiously while Zayn walked towards me and ruffled my hair. I frowned.

"You're so cute lil' sis!" He pinched my cheeks as I winced. Lil' sis? "You look beautiful."

I smiled at him and mumble a quick 'thanks' before I walked over to Christy.

"Two boys Elle?" She smirked. "I didn't know you had it in you." She winked.

"Shut up!"

She chuckled and we both head towards the car, taking our seat. Louis wanted to drive but they said something about not wanting to be pulled by the police again for driving too slow. So Liam was driving. Harry and Zayn sat on the back, just the two of them. Niall sat on the front while Louis was looking at his phone, giggling about something. Three of us was squished together; Christy, me, and Louis.

My best friend and I turned our heads to look at Harry and Zayn who looked like they were in a deep conversation. Their voices were low so we couldn't hear anything.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked the brunette beside me.

"About you." She chuckled. I hit her arm lightly.

"Whatever"

Harry's POV

"Can I ask you something, Zayn?" I lowered my voice, hoping nobody will hear the conversation we were going to have.

"Yeah" He smiled. "What is it mate?"

"It's about Elle."

"What about her?" He raised his brow and waited for me to respond.