Chapter 30: I Found You [Part 2]

After I composed myself, Harry and Mrs. Jones offered me a seat and I sat down. I just sat there staring at Harry for a long time.

It was just...unbelievable and unreal. Harry who is in the popular boy band. Harry who is the egotistical jerk but can also be sweet and sensitive. Harry who is my boyfriend. Harry who was my childhood friend. Harry who is my first crush. Harry and Harry. They are both just one person.

I suddenly felt light-weighted. I placed my fingers in my temples, massaging them as I began to feel dizzy. This was all too much for me. I pressed my palms in my cheeks trying to take in what was happening.

"Are you alright Elle?" Mrs. Jones said in a worried manner. "Do you want me to take you to the clinic?"

I forced out a small smile. "Umm thanks. I'm fine." When nobody spoke, I felt the need to break the silence since I was the one who started it. "Uhh, it's great to see you again Mrs. Jones."

Her smile appeared lighting up her whole face. The atmosphere visibly lightened up. "Oh, it's great to see you both again. I remember when you were just kids playing around and now you're all grown up to be lovely teenagers." She smile at both of us. I caught Harry's eyes and then turned away. It was still uncomfortable for me. "Now, I know that you guys miss each other. So why don't you go along and have some private talk."

I hesitated but still nodded. "Thank you Mrs. Jones. We will come back later." I stood up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Harry gave her a hug too then we left the room.

The mood between the two of us was visibly awkward. I cleared my throat. It felt like sandpaper. "Where should we...go?"

I turned to look at his face and he was wearing an impassive emotion. I couldn't see what he was feeling right now and it bugs me. For what seems like ages, he finally answered. "Let's go to the park?" He whispered.

"Yeah," I gave him a small smile.

The park was just a few blocks away so we just walked to it. Nobody spoke as we walk. We were just both caught up in our own thoughts. I stole glances from Harry every now and then but he was looking anywhere but me. I wonder if his mad or maybe just shocked. We reached the gates the park and it instantly brought a smile to my face.

It had more flowers and trees. The long grasses were trimmed and green. People were taking a stroll as children chased each other. I can't help but smile at that.

However, before I could take another step, I was trapped. Trapped in someone's arms. A flop of curly hair cover my face as I stood in shock. He turned me around to face him and just buried his head deeper in the crook of my neck. I brought my hands up slowly and returned his hug.

"Oh God. I've missed you." Harry croaked. "I can't believe it's actually you."

"Me too," I whispered. A grin spread on my face. We were just stood there hugging as if our life depended on it in front of the gate.

He pulled away too soon and I was left there missing the warmth that he radiated. He leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, lingering on it longer than usual.

When he pulled back, he smiled brightly at me showing his perfectly straight teeth. I felt my mouth unconsciously quirked upwards. He was smiling like a little kid on Christmas. It was just adorable. I smirked at him. "Raise you to the swings!"

I ran to the swings as fast as I can, laughing gleefully about how Harry was groaning that I got a head start. "Sucker!" I called out. I almost knocked down on an only lady but avoided it. The swings came in my sight and I ran faster. I reached out my hand to touch the metal chains attach to the chair and grinned at Harry who was just right behind me.