Epilogue

Okay, this epilogue took longer than I said it would. But I guess no surprise there right? I'm sorry :( I don't deserve you guys. T_T

Not edited. Will do it later once I get to the italics and stuff in my laptop.

_____________________

Epilogue:

3 years later

I tried to control my breathing, my thoughts all jumbled up making my mind into one big mess. I stared mindlessly at the door separating me from my step mom who was currently giving birth. Thoughts of 'what ifs' crossed across my mind as I think of all the bad things that could happen.

What if something went wrong?

What if she didn't come out alive like some other people do?

What if my little sister or brother was the one who didn't make it out alive?

What if the doctor suddenly barged out of the room and made us choose who do we want to save, my mom or my soon to be sibling?

All of those thought made me sick to my stomach. I could already feel the bile rising up my throat. I nibbled on my dried chapped lips, hoping for the best. Just the thought of my mom screaming in pain with tears on her eyes just before she went in the room made my stomach go pale from worry. I hated seeing her so vulnerable. At that moment, my mind was all occupied with prayers.

Please let her be okay.

Please.

I jumped a little as I felt a warm hand on top of my cold ones. I looked at Harry and see him looking at me worry. His forehead was pulled together and his lips turned to a frown. "It's going to be okay, okay?" He whispered to me reassuringly. And that alone made me feel a little bit better. A little bit. I managed to make out a small but genuine smile, grateful for he is with me at the moment.

Despite his busy schedule, he still afforded to be with me right now. I didn't think I could have calmed down if he wasn't here comforting me.

My dad got an early day off today due to his wife giving birth and he was currently inside witnessing the giving of birth. They have married last year and I couldn't be more happy about it. My dad and my stepmom. It was perfect.

Suddenly, the door bursts open and out came the doctor. I became even more nervous, hands gripping tightly in whatever I'm holding on to. But that feeling was soon gone when my dad came out of the room and got the biggest smile on his face.

The sight of his smile was enough to uplift my mood and soon I was mirroring his smile.

My mom is okay.

My sibling is okay.

They're all okay.

I silently thank anything--anyone actually.

I stood up first and made my way towards my ecstatic dad. We hugged each other for a brief moment.

"So what is it?" I asked, giddy to know the gender of my younger sibling. "Girl or boy?"

"See for yourself," my dad smirked. I rolled my eyes at him but nevertheless made my way towards the delivery room. I grabbed Harry's hands first then dragged him with me

And there they were, both beautiful and breathing. My mom was covered in sweat, a proof of her hard work that just took part a few minutes ago. She had the biggest smile on her face, I only ever saw that smile twice. When my father and I got married, and...now.

My eyes were already stinging at the sight of them and I couldn't wait to have my younger sibling in my arms.

Harry remained silent throughout the whole thing and when I looked at him, his eyes were shining brightly as he took in the sight in front of him.

My mom looked up at me, love shadowing her eyes. "Well, why don't you come here?" Her voice was husky and raspy as I walked towards her.

I wrapped my arms around her gently, well, as far as I could hug with the baby in the way.

And then, I looked at the newborn human in front of me--really looked at her the first time. It was a girl. My eyes shone with happiness. I was going to have a baby sister! My mind was jumping up and down at the thought. "Can I, can I hold her?"

"Of course,"

So I took her as delicately and as entry as I can in my arms, afraid to hurt her even in a slight way. "Hey baby girl,"

I felt Harry fall into step with me as he whispered in my ear. "I can't wait for the time to come when it's you and me with a baby in your hand, except it's not your sister." My heart swelled in his words. I knew I would be spending my entire life with him. I was so happy to have a baby sister in my hands right now, what more if it's my own? And I know right then, that of I wanted a baby, I want I to be with Harry and no one else.

We have encountered so many troubles in our life, yet we are still here, in each other's arms. And if you think I'm letting him go again, you'd be wrong. With all the things I passed through just for him? Hell no.

He kissed me gently in the lips and it's like nothing changed. Butterflies in stomach, check. Fireworks and sparks, check. Knees wobbling, check. Pounding heart, check. Everything was still the same with him. And I wish it would be like that forever until we are old and gray cause I honestly can't imagine spending my dying days with another one. I wanna grow old with him.

We both pulled away when the baby suddenly protested, letting out a hurst of cry. I widened my eyes and started rocking her softly in my arms. Harry gently poked the baby's hand with his pointing finger. Almost immediately, the baby wrapped her small fragile hands with his index finger. Her smile was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And soon, all of us were smiling widely.

"So, what's her name?" I was genuinely curious to what's my younger sister's name. I expected it to be as beautiful and as delicate as her.

My dad wrapped her arms around my mom and smiled at each other. "Lux, her name is Lux."

I let the name slip off my tongue and I liked the way it rolled off so smoothly. "Lux,"

It was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

________________

Okay. I have officially completedy first ever story here on wattpad. I'm gonna post another chapter soon for saying thank you and clearing up all misunderstandings all that. I'm so sorry though and thank you so so so so so much!!

And I have tiny request please check out my new story in my profile it's called, "How to be A girl in just 31 days" pleas please please comment and vote what you think. I'm gonna dedicate a chapter to you in one of these vacant chapters here when you do comment there or vote. But I would most likely appreciate if you tell me what you think about it.

Thank you so much.

Love you my bumblebees!!

Xxxx