Chapter 32: Princess Ellie

Okay, first of all, IM SO SO SO SORRY. :(( God, I feel horrible. :((( I have let you guys waited for so long and I feel so bad :( my school started and there's so MANY HOMEOWRKKSSSS yes that many s. I hate it I hate it I hate it.

Okay so I thought about when I should write. And I just had this idea that "hey why don't you just write while you're waiting for you're appointment?" Then I was like "that's a great idea!!" Yup so in my appointment in the dermatologist, I have to wait like 3-5 hours -_- and it's like every Saturday or Sunday so yup. Ill try to update like every week maybe? Starting now? No promises though.

And I'm super super busy. I have cheerleading practice, a competition for my church, a LONG song that I need to memorize, midterm exams are coming up, this month is also sports day and I'm SOO stresses out :( so I hope you guys understand.

And it's not edited so yeah, maybe I ll edit it when I hold the computer but yeah :)

I hope this chapter was worthy of your wait :)

Oh and only 1-3 chapters left before this story ends :(

______________________________________

Chapter 32: Princess Ellie

Elle's POV:

There was a pause in the line as I waited for Harry to speak up. I wiped away any remaining tears in my eyes. I could hear his breathing over the phone and it made me anxious as to why he is not speaking.

For what seem like an hour, he finally spoke up. "T-that's great Elle. But why are you crying babe? Shouldn't you be happy about it?" He questioned.

I bit my lip. I knew I should be happy, heck, I should be floating on cloud nine right now. I mean come on, my supposed to be deceased father is alive. But it was too sudden and I don't know what to do. "I-I know I should be happy Harry but the tears keep coming out and...and I don't know what do Harry. I...I don't-"

"Babe, calm down, just tell me exactly what happened so that I could help you."

"I...," I took a deep breath. "Okay,"

I started to tell Harry what had happened as it all came back to me.

I puffed my cheeks out and scrolled through my Twitter once again. Why was it so boring? I was just sitting on my bed right where Harry left me.

My eyes lit up when my phone suddenly started to vibrate in my hand. It was my mom. Without a second of hesitation, I accepted it and pressed the phone to my ear? "Hey mom,"

"Hey sweetie. Are you free right now?" She questioned through the line.

"Are you kidding me? I'm more than free!" I exclaimed.

"That's great. I'm at the park right now so if you want--"

I didn't give her a chance to continue her sentence. "I'll be there in a sec!" I hanged up the phone after I told her goodbye. God, I didn't realize how much I've missed my mom. We definitely needed a mother and daughter bonding.

When I get to the park, I look around my left and right to find my mom. When I spotted a blonde head, I was already sure it was her. She was sitting down on one of the chairs, chin resting on her hands, elbows on the table. So I walked over to her with a grin spread on my face. When I got infront of her, I wrapped her small body in my arms and a small kiss on the cheek. I sat across from her and smiled which she returned.

She reached out and grabbed my hands in her. "I've missed you."

I grinned. "I've missed you too mom."