Lost.: Narrative

"So this is my house..." Palesa said with a smile. Bokang just nodded in awe, looking at how big the house was. As they got inside, Palesa went to put her girlfriend's bag in her room while she just sat on the couch admiring the place. She just sat there amazed, and wondered how many rooms the house had. Bokang heard a call from upstairs, and she knew it was Palesa calling from her room. When she finally found the room, she was greeted by a blinding pink colour and the angel standing in front of her. They hugged for no reason, and just went on without saying anything. Just holding each other long enough for both of them to feel loved. They sat on the bed and talked about random things. 
Becki stood up when she saw a painting that caught her attention. It was a young girl that had wonderful hazel eyes and a drape over what looked like her naked body. Her hair was left down and it reached her lower back, while her lips curved in a slight smile. Bokang picked it up immediately that the girl was her girlfriend. Her thighs were exposed as well as her clivage, making Becki think of what she thought was 'inappropriate'. She looked back at Palesa and she let out a light chuckle.
"That was like two weeks ago. I got it for my birthday from my sister." Palesa said.
"Oh it's a pity you didn't stalk me before your birthday. I could've gave you s wonderful gift." Becki said, looking at her with a smirk on her lips.
"Oh yeah," Palesa played along, "maybe you could give it to me right now."
"Maybe, but first you need to close your eyes" Palesa did as she was told, and to confirm it, Becki blindfolded her. As Palesa sat on her bed, Bec started getting on with her surprise. She went on quietly for another minute.
"You can look now." She said when she was done. Palesa took her blindfold off only to be greeted by a flawless angelic being. She looked at her girlfriend's naked figure in front of her without saying anything. It was sure getting awkward for Bec, but Palesa was nowhere close to awkward. For her, it felt like heaven.
"Well say something." Becki said as she covered her breasts in embarrassment.
"You look heavenly." Palesa said honestly. She walked over to her blushing girlfriend and took her hands in hers, exposing her breasts once more. She leaned in and brought her lips to her's, while exploring Bec's body with her hands. As they moved rhythmically with their lips, Palesa took of her clothes, not dating to break the kiss. They were both just lost. They felt like they were on their own planet. They couldn't control their moves nor the moans that escaped their mouths.
As they were in a heated make out session, the did not hear the knock on the door until an elderly woman opened it quite roughly.
They both jolted up and looked at the figure standing at the door, surprised to even make out words or cover themselves up. They were both too scared to say or do something, to even move an inch, and the woman looked too shocked to say or anything too.
"Grandma Melda..." Palesa finally made out the words. The woman walked over to Palesa as the young girl covered herself up.
"Palesa. My dear sweet flower..." old Melda said while stroking her grandchild's cheek, her eyes filled with tears.
"Please dont cry, I'm sorry. I really am sorry that you had to see that." The young girl whispered with her eyes shut. Becki just sat on the bed when she was done dressing herself up, unsure of what to do. She just looked at the two women standing in front of her. They both seemed like they weren't in this world. Our world that was full of disappointment, pain and aggression. The world that had torn them apart, but they were stronger than that.
Melda practically raised Palesa, and in her heart, she knew that that was bound to happen, but seeing it with her own eyes was different. To her it felt like Palesa was becoming more of a lover than a fighter she had always known her to be. All the years from when she was released from the hospital and saw the world for the first time, her mother leaving her when she was six days old, and her father dying a week later. She was understanding, never questioned too much because she appreciated what she had. Now she was willing to give in to the earth's temptations. At 17, she was willing to give it away.
"What are you doing my precious flower? Are you trying to get yourself hurt?" The older woman finally said.
"No! Grandma. I love her. She loves me too. She's not going to hurt me ouma i know it."
"Nonsense! You do not know her!"
With that, Becki's eyes started filling up with tears. She couldn't believe what Melda was saying. Why would Becki even hurt Palesa? She loved her.
"And you," Melda turned to Bec, "what do you think you're doing ? leave! Now! Leave!"
The girl just grabbed her bag and ran out the door. What was she even going to tell her mother? That was at the back of her mind. What she only thought about was Palesa. It was like losing Bonnie all over again, only worse because the one she lost was not dead at all, but very much alive and breathing. Suddenly Becki fell, unable to see the rocks in front of her. She nearly felt the pain. It was nothing compared to the pain she felt inside. She barely even had Palesa, but she had already lost her.
Without any strength to get up, she just knelt down where she fell and sobbed. The sun was still peeking from the west, and a mosaic of orange, red and yellow colours danced across the sky. No one was there to witness her sobbing, and for that she was grateful.
Using all the strength she had left, Bec got up and headed home. She turned to look back and saw Palesa's house disappear in the horizon. Tears wouldn't stop falling.
Her very first heartbreak...