Friend

"Wake up... Becki. Becki! Wake up sleepy head. We're gonna be late."
"Kgomotso...please get out." I growned. I hated being woken up.
"Mom and dad said to meet them up at the mall as early as possible. You should get up." She whisper yelled. She knew i was going to get angry at her for waking me up. I got up dreading the idea of walking in a mall. I hated crowded places, they all knew it and i didnt understand why i had to go there too.
I took a shower and put on some clothes. After a long walk downstairs to my siblings, I had breakfast cooked by Brian. He was a great cook so I didn't mind.
"So Bec, mam'Cyn told us you had a friend over yesterday." Kgotso said. Mam'Cyn was our cleaner. I never realized that she was there the previous day. I thought she only came on Fridays. She probably told them because they thought it was great for me to have some company after so long. I ignored his statement that he probably used to get me to tell them about my 'friend'. I was a little bit scared that she saw us kissing though. What would they think of me?
"Is it true?" Kgomotso asked, saving her twin brother the torture of being ignored.
"Yes. Why do you care?" I didn't look for an answer, but Brian answered me anyway.
"Come on. You know we've been worried about you. We're just glad you made a friend."
"Whatever. Why do mom and dad want us to meet them at the mall?" I asked, not even interested in what they had to say.
"I don't know, probably shopping." Kgomotso screeched in an irritating tone. I hated shopping, i really did, but I guess I didn't really have a choice. "Hmmmm" i hummed in response.
We got on Eric's car and drove to Key West Mall which was the closest to my house. Mom gave me a kiss on the forehead when she saw me, and i knew one of my siblings told her that I had 'made a friend'. We then drove to Clear water mall in a convoy after meeting my parents. I got on my parents' car and left the rest of my siblings in Eric's car. I knew they liked loud music while enjoying their drive. I didn't.
Arriving at the mall with a headache was really bad, especially when i knew it would get worse with all those people inside. I wasn't really feeling up to it. Kgomotso made us go into almost every shop there, and we got some food afterwards. I didn't eat as much, as usual, and dad practically forced me to eat all of my food. I felt sicker by the second. When we were done, we went back home where I immediately went to my room and locked myself in. It was already four in the afternoon, and I wanted to sleep.
"Bokang! Come down here for a second!" Mom shouted from the kitchen or the dining room, i couldn't tell. I knew if i argued I would have a fit, so i went. And one thing I should've mentioned, my mom hated calling me Becki. She used my real name instead.  Slowly, I walked down the stairs and was scared amazed at what i saw when i approached the bright room. She looked so angelic with her hair curled and eyes sparkling as she looked at me.
"Palesa..." I said, not knowing what else to say. She greeted me with a shy 'hey' which surprised me. She wasn't a bit as shy yesterday, why now. Oh, all of my siblings were looking at her, including my parents. It was so awkward.
"Okay let me show you my room." I said, saving her from the awkwardness she must've dreaded. She followed quietly and as soon as we got out of their sight, she let out a huge sigh and i chuckled.
"Okay judge." I said, embarrassed at how dark my room was. My parents always hated it, but i loved it. I loved how my blue curtains hung and stopped the sun rays from getting into my room. I loved how the black duvet that was made with white threads hanged and covered my bed, and i certainly loved the all black drawer cases and my wardrobe. It was just me, i thought.
"It's so dark," she said with amusement and chuckled shyly. "but i love it."
I blushed at that. She loved my room.
"We could just stand here awkwardly or talk. I vote talk." Palesa said with her sweet angelic voice.
"Yes," i motioned her to sit next to me and she did. "Let's talk."
"About what?"
"I don't know, what happened yesterday?" I said, my statement being more of a question, and she slightly widened her eyes. She probably wasn't a great talker, regarding that kind of stuff anyway. She just smiled at that and shook her head.
"Why? You do know that it was my first kiss right? You stole it." Her eyes widened at what I'd just said. She looked at if she'd seen a ghost.
"You're saying you didn't like it?" Her shock turned into a smirk in a peek of a second. I was glad she changed the subject though.
"Maybe..." I returned the smirk.
"Well maybe you'll like this." She said as she leaned closer and i pushed her off. She fell on the ground and i thanked God i had a rug.
"Owwww." She said and covered her face with her hands.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry did i hurt you? Oh God just sit like that and let me...bitch! You faked it!" I whisper yelled. She laughed at me and took the chance to flip me over and climb on top of me. She forced her lips on mine, even though I didn't reject them. That kiss was different from the previous day's kiss. It was more passionate and it was full of lust. We kissed for a while and pulled away, Palesa collapsing on the floor seeking for breath.
I listened to her quick pants and turned to look at her.
"If only my family wasn't here." I said, earning a smirk from her.
"What would you have done?"
"Oh nothing much.". I said, trying to sound like myself but i could hear myself stutter.
"I find that really hard to believe." She said, leaning in again for another kiss which i accepted gracefully. I took note of what she did to me yesterday and i grabbed a chance to bite her lower lip, and i heard her softly moan, making me slightly smile. The kiss was now heated up and we were in the middle of a make out session when suddenly, "Hey Bec, mom asked if...Becki!"
"Mo!" I shouted, surprised because i thought i had locked the door.
"Bokang!" She shouted again and i jumped to close her mouth. Oh, i guess i forgot to mention that Kgomotso's nickname was Mo.
"What are you doing! Don't you know how to knock?" I yelled in a low tone. Kgomotso couldn't keep her eyes off Palesa, and when i turned to look at her, my heart broke into pieces. She looked so scared...