Lost in the moment.

"Good morning." I said as i entered the kitchen. Everyone was already seated having breakfast, and i joined them. I was in a good mood that day. I had a girlfriend. I still couldn't believe it. Liam was also there. He and Kgotso were wearing their rugby kit. Oh i forgot we were supposed to watch them play. I probably should tell Palesa that i was going to be late.
I looked at Liam. He looked good, with his huge afro hair. I've always liked it, but mine couldn't get any bigger than his.
He stood up and i watched him walk to Kgotso's bedroom with him. I had forgotten how tall he was, and musculine too. In my opinion, he was perfect, his personality too. Yeah, Kgotso once thought i had a crush on him, but he was wrong. I've never had a crush on anyone, particularly guys. But i knew for a fact that Bonnie had a crush on him. She was always talking about him and i remember one time when she thought he had a girlfriend, she had an absolute fit and asked me to help her stalk him, which i agreed to. I've never said no to her, and even though i thought she was being ridiculous, i wasn't going to start. She could be crazy sometimes, too crazy.
"Someone's in a good mood." Dad said, looking up from his plate as i put food in my own.
"I'm just excited that I'll get to watch Liam and Kgotso loose." I laughed and earned a slap from my sister. She hated it when I made fun of them.
"Mom can I sleepover at Palesa's today?" I asked, worried she'd say no.
"Feel free to say no." Kgomotso butted in and i shot her a glare, earning a chuckle from her. She probably didn't want me doing anything stupid with Palesa.
"Now why would I say no? You can go honey, but be sure to be back tomorrow before dinner, and bring your friend. I'm making your favourite. Lasagna with cream spinach and roast chicken."
"Well i will. But you know i hate chicken mama. It's gonna ruin the whole dish." I said, hating the idea of chicken. I knew Kgomotso loved chicken, so i decided to shut up about it. I went to my room to take a shower and change into casual clothes, and I packed for the sleepover before it was too late.
We went to the local fields were our team would be playing the Kagiso Rugby club. Those guys could play, but my brother's team had Liam, and that was enough to earn a good win, not to mention how they also had Kgotso. They could play the KRC and still win. They were that good, just the two of them.
The match went on with our team on the lead. I was starting to lose interest because the other team was wack. They practically gave Kgotso's team the points. I couldn't take any more and i made an excuse that the match was going to be over soon and i was going to be late for the sleepover. I really couldn't wait any longer to see Palesa. Luckily my mom agreed to let me leave and i hurried back home. It was a two minute walk so we didn't bother to take our car. I'd be sixteen in two weeks, and i knew I was going to get a car. I just couldn't wait. I already knew how to drive, in fact I learnt how to when I was thirteen.
***
I texted Palesa to come get me. I've never been to her house, so i didn't really know how to get there. I waited for her in the dining room, playing games on my phone.
She came in without knocking, which was probably because she knew I was alone. I got up and hugged her when i saw her, and she kissed me wonderfully. She was so amazing, and kissing her felt so right, and i knew it wasn't. But seeing her made everything right, made it too easy for me to feel alive. I didn't think of Bonnie too much anymore, which was good. And it was all because of my perfect girlfriend which i adored too much. I knew it was too early for me to tell her i loved her, but i wanted to say it. I really did.
"Hey babe." She said breathlessly after i pulled away. I just smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Let's go take my stuff and get out of here." I said and she followed me upstairs. When she got into my room she closed my door, surprising me, and threw me on the bed.
"Heyy...." I whined, but she just laughed and climbed on top of me. I took the chance to flip her over and kissed her, holding up her hands as she interwined out fingers. As we kissed I moved from her lips to her jawline, then her neck. I heard her moan, and i smiled at the thought of me giving her pleasure. The kiss was heated, and i released my grip on her hands and grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, as she pulled my neck, deepening the kiss. I opened my eyes when she stopped, and we looked each other on the eyes, admiring the moment. I got off her and took my bag in my hand, signaling her to get up and go. I followed her out with a smile on my face. That girl could really kiss. I wondered why it felt so right yet it was so wrong. It was.