CHAPTER 6

Author:another update for those or for someone who read this book anyway continuation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 6:time travel and pink smoke chaos

Author's pov

Tetsuna was walking home after school with her students.

"um so sensei your living near where?" Yamamoto said trying to break the silence.

Tsuna sighed in relief and secretly send Yamamoto a "thanks" because he doesn't think that gokudera can't take this silence anymore and will explode like a bomb.

"y-yeah sensei where?"

"hm well let's see okay?" Tetsuna answered.

Yamamoto just nod.

"hm so minna what are you guys going to do this weekend?" she ask.

Tsuna was about to say something until reborn did his infamous kick.

"dame-tsuna and his Guardians will have to prepare for the vongola meeting" reborn said tilting his fedora.

"what do you mean reborn-san?" gokudera ask curiously.

"yeah kid what about the mafia game?" Yamamoto added.

"vongola nono and the others will visit Japan tomorrow" reborn answered walking beside Tetsuna who stop listening to their conversation after he appeared and was currently reading a novel.

"t-tomorrow!?what do you mean tomorrow reborn?!" tsuna exclaimed panicking again.

"ask maman dame-tsuna, I'm sure baka-iemitsu inform her" reborn said peeking at Tetsuna's shoulder who ignored him.

"him!? What!?"

"hahaha! You should be glad that your father visited you hahaha!" Yamamoto said while patting tsuna's head.

"shut up your baseball-freak and don't touch jyuudaime!!"

"don't be so hot-headed gokudera-kun and we're friends right tsuna?  hahaha!"Yamamoto who was always dense at gokudera's threat.

" um sensei were in my house now, please have a good day" tsuna stop in front of the Sawada residence and bow down as a respect.

"hahaha if tsuna bows! I'm going to bow as well!" Yamamoto bows as well.

"tch if jyuudaime does so" and as he copy the other two.

Tetsuna was about to say "don't" the but.

"minna, what are you doing?" Nana said who happens to be opening the door and saw them.

"ah? Is that you Nana-san?" Tetsuna said with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"you know her maman?" reborn ask.

"ara~? Who wouldn't? If she is famous around namimori" she beamed at them.

"hahaha famous?-"

" -around-"

" -Namimori?! " the trio exclaimed.

"famous for what Nana-san? And when did I became famous?" Tetsuna said.

"eh!? You didn't know!?" Nana gasp.

Our protagonist just shook her head.

"okay I will tell you a story later but first let's go inside" she opened the door for them and suddenly disappeared to go to the kitchen.

As they saw the chaos in the living room.

"mou! Please don't waste the food minna!" Nana shouted from the kitchen, oblivious of the food war that  was about to start at the living room.

"EXTREME FOOD FIGHT!" ryohei shouted as he start throwing pies everywhere who hits a certain tako-head.

"WHY YOU! YOU FUCKING TURF-TOP!" who throws a big-ass-stake that hit a cow.

"WAHHH!! DIE BAKADERA!" Lambo grab some grenades and start blowing everything up.

"Lambo! Stop that! Hieeee!!!"

Tsuna exclaimed trying to reach the toddler but slip into a banana peel and push dino who was also near the child that cause him and the cow head-butted and leave them with a big bump on their heads.

"kufufufu~ skylark-kun is always pissed~" as mukuro try to provoked the namimori's demon perfect who succeed.

"for having a creepy and disturbing feeling that laugh pineapple-herbivore, I'll bite you to death!" the said perfect as he attacks the walking pineapple who counter it with his trident.

"wahhh!! Die! Die! Die!" on cue all of the attention was on the little cow who suddenly grab his TYL bazooka.

"no! Lambo! Don't! Hie!!"

"put that down you stupid cow!!!"

"Lambo-kun, be careful hahaha!"

As if a cue They all tackle Lambo who was about to shoot himself but let go do the bazooka who came flying towards where
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tetsuna was.

"sensei/neechan/tetsuna/Tetsuna-chan look out!" I they all said synchronize.

Tetsuna look at them curiously.

"what do yo- and 'poof' the room was suddenly surrounded by a pink Smoke.

*cough* *cough*

"eh?pink smoke? Where am I?"

Feminine and monotone yet mature voice said.

"sensei?" tsuna ask worriedly.

"tsu-kun?"

The pink smoke suddenly cleared their eyes and they saw a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLIFFHANGER!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter and double update mah little honey or hunnies if someone was really reading this book. LOL sorry about that but anyway I hope you like this chapter be sure to leave a vote and a comment that would be a great help and again see you in the next update goodbye and btw please vote down below of who do you want to partner Tetsuna with.

Akakuro

Aokuro

Kagakuro

Male! Momoi x fem! Kuroko

Midokuro

Murakuro

Himukuro/murokuro

Mayukuro

Takakuro

Kikuro

Kasakuro

Or maybe

Rkuro

And many more~

~@uthor-chan~