CHAPTER ONE

Disclaimer: I do not own knb nor khr if I did, I would turn kuroko into a girl and partner her to our favorite little tuna

Aomine: Oi what do you mean tuna!? Your partnering my Tetsu in a tuna!? Like hell I would let you!

Author: Shut up Ahomine! I ain't talking to you!

Aomine: what did you fucking say woman!?

Author: I said 'shut up ahomine'

Aomine: oh now your gonna get it!!

*chase author chan around*

-------------------------------------------
sorry about that now let's start the show!

*click my finger and disappear*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER ONE: The letter

Third POV

It was another normal morning for our main protagonist named Kuroko Tetsuna, a 21 years old woman to wake up with a cute bed hair.

As you guys can see, she was looking at her bed hair thinking what to do with it.

Until...

*ding dong*

She blink and look out of her window and saw a mail man waiting for someone to open the door. Not wanting to make the mail man wait even more. She stood up and comb her hair until it became tame.

After combing her hair, she goes down stairs and open the door.

Tetsuna's POV

I was currently waving my hand in front of the mail man, trying to get his attention. Well he was kind of trembling in fear after I open the door. Maybe he thought I'm a ghost or something because of my lack of presence...Okay let's try talking to him.

"Ano, can I have my letter now mail man-san?" I said waiting for answer.

The mail man blink and shout in front of my face almost making me deaf..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH GHOST!!!!"

As expected he would scream..

"Ano, I'm not a ghost but can you please give my letter now?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I tilt my head a little and blink trying to process what just happen. He just.. Run off? Well I'm glad he gave my letter first before he ran off.

I walked inside my living room while looking curiously at the letter.

'hmmm something will happen after I read this letter huh and my guts said it will be interesting'

*sigh* but why do I feel that it's bad yet good at the same time?

I need some coffee to ease this feeling *sigh*

Timeskip

Third pov

After kuroko read the letter. She gave a little smile.

'I guess I'll take this job opportunity, hmm namimori school? Namimori? That's where my new house was hmm and today is the day'

She looked at the two picture the 1st one was where she is with the GOM who took their last picture together.

'I miss them and Kagami-kun and senpais too'

She turned her head to look at the last picture. There she was smiling after their victory with Seirin.

'might as well Start packing now or else the train to namimori will leave me'

She stood up and start packing her things.

Unknown to her, something was  glowing at her chest...

Namimori town

Tsunayoshi Sawada along with his Famiglia where having a nice breakfast.. not. From the Sawada residence you can hear shouting, furniture breaking, and explosion ahemm 'gokudera and reborn' are ahem sorry about that.

"Ne Ne tsu-kun they are having fun!" Nana said with a smile and Continue to eat her own pancakes.

The said boy just shout his signature sound "hieeeeee!!!!! Gokudera san please don't destroy anything and REBORN!!!!! STOP STEALING MY BREAKFAST!"

"I'M SO SORRY JYUUDAIME FOR NOT BEING YOUR RIGHT HAND MAN PLEASE KILL ME NOW!! " said Gokudera while banging his head to the ground until it bleeds.

"hieeee!! Please stop bowing gokudera san!"

"Jyudaime you are so kind!"

"Maa Maa tsuna is really kind hahaha~"

"Shut up baseball-freak! And don't get familiarize with jyuudaime!"

"Maa maa But Tsuna said its okay right tsuna?"

"H-hai"

"If jyuudaime say so hmp!" said gokudera

On the other hand Nana remember something

"Right! Tsu-kun we have a new neighbor and he/she going to move to day~!" with flowers surrounding her.

"Eh? really mama?" tsuna look at his mother waiting for her answer

"Hai~ and we will going to greet our new neighbor later so please come home early okay?" Said Nana

"Oh and tsu-kun your already late"

"Hieee!!!! "

"Maa maa tsuna chotto matte hahaha you became faster than I thought"

"Dame-tsuna for being late I'm going to tor-tutor you later!"

"Hieee!!!! REBORN YOU DEVIL!"

"what did you just say?"

"Jyudaime wait for me!"

"EXTREME RUNNING CONTEST!"

"SHUT UP YOU Turf-Top"

"YOU SHUT UP TO THE EXTREME TAKO-HEAD!!!"

"For being late to class, I'll bite you to death!"

"Kufufufu"

And so on they were bitten to death by the namimori's demon perfect

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it is short the next one will be longer than this

Sorry if you guys don't like it a d please

I don't not own khr or knb.

And please vote who I'm going to pair tetsu chan with, here are the candidates

Akakuro

Aokuro

Kagakuro

Male! Momoi x fem! Kuroko

Midokuro

Murakuro

Himukuro/murokuro

Mayukuro

Takakuro

Kikuro

Kasakuro

Or maybe

Rkuro

And many more~

Comment down below if you want me to add some other candidates and if you want to vote.

~@uthorchan~