CHAPTER 5

Author:hello minna here is another update I'll let you guys read and I'll talk to you later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Recap~

" hahaha! We need to wake tsuna up!"

" shut up baseball-freak!! "

As if a cue, Tsuna suddenly woke up.

"minna? What is-

He noticed the chaos around the room it destroyed chairs, desks, they destroyed literally everything in the room.

Until they all felt a dark aura coming from Tetsuna with her expressionless face.

They all froze at the sudden wave of aura.

"minna, please explain what is this all about" kuroko said.

"Or else"

~End~
Chapter 5:mafioso? Decimo?

No one answered her question, well someone was but tsuna stop him.

By covering reborn's mouth with his dame-hand if reborn would called.

"I-its nothing sensei hehehe" tsuna said laughing nervously.

"woman this is just a game so mind your own business." Gokudera scowled at her.

"hahaha hayato is right! Sensei this just a mafia game! Hahaha" Yamamoto agreed while laughing oblivious of what he just said.

'hieeeeee! Yamamoto-kun! Nooooooooo!'

'damn baseball-freak!'

Reborn kick tsuna hand because of being interrupt.

"matte, mafia?" Tetsuna narrowed her eyes at them.

"kufufufufu~, yes tsunayoshi-kun's teacher, they are all mafioso" and the pineapple headed told her and still doesn't want call himself as one of them.

"mafioso? What are the mafia doing in this school?" she asks still feeling normal of what she just find out.

"Tetsuna didn't I mentioned it earlier? Dame-tsuna is the one I'm talking about"

"hieeee!!! Reborn! What do you mean told her what!?"

They just ignored tsuna.

"oh, and you mean that Sawada-kun is the Decimo that you are currently tutoring right now?"

"Yes"

"hieee!!reborn!why!!"

And again, ignored.

"also what is your answer to my suggestion earlier Tetsuna?" reborn said waiting.

"hieee!!!! What suggestion reborn!? Don't tell me you ask her to join!!!"

Reborn can't take his shouting anymore and decided to kick his face.

"shut up dame-tsuna and stop interrupting us"

As he continue to kick tsuna until someone throw a chalk on his forehead hard.

They all widened their eyes as they look to where the chalk came from and saw Tetsuna.

"ano, reborn-san please don't kick my student freely" she said dangerously.

Reborn smirked but still annoyed by the chalk.

"first of all about your suggestion my answer is no. Second clean this room or else. And lastly who are this people? And you all are in the mafia right even you Kyo-kun?"

she spared a glance at the said boy who just answered a "hn" and with a ticked mark.

Dino who noticed the nickname shout.

"EHHHH!? KYO-KUN?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN TETSUNA-CHAN!?"

Kyoya who just scowled at him. Tetsuna our pretty good sensei just answered honestly.

"eh? Is it wrong to give your otouto a nickname?"she ask thinking if it's wrong.

" EH OTOUTO!? "

" herbivores! Stop shouting or ill bite you to death"

He, who revealed his tonfas.

"and minna please for those who I haven't met yet please introduce your self if you may"

Timeskip(after the introduction)

"Eh? Enma kozato? Your one of my students right? Why are you absent for one week kozato-kun?" she ask looking at him curiously.

"U-um well I just came back in here from Italy sensei" Enma said

"hmm okay what about this since you missed the lessons last week. I'll give you some notes for all the lessons and for every subject you missed okay?" Tetsuna said looking at him.

"R-really sensei? T-thank you"  Enma, who was surprised for the concerned he just received.

"Tetsuna-chan!!!!!! Speaking of Nicknames! Call me dino-kun~!"

As he try to hug her, who dodges his hug attack.

"Hai dino-san of course" kuroko nod her head at him.

"Tetsuna-channnnn!! I thought you already agreed to call me dino-kun!!!!" he whined

"but dino-san, it's rude to call you with familiarity"

"I insist Tetsuna-chan! Don't call me with a 'san', it's making me feel old!!"

Dino pouted at her who just ignored his handsome face and continue writing some notes for Enma.

"dino-san you older than me"

"by one year only!!"

As they continue to bicker like a married couple.

---

Italy

"nono, they already agreed " storm said.

"please inform reborn about our visit Tomorrow"

"yes,of course"

"while you rain, inform xanxus and the varia"

"hmm sure why not"

"iemitsu go pack your bags and we will leave later"

"yes nono"

"And cloud please tell the former-acrobalenos if they would like to accompany us"

As they all left the office one by one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. Anyway did you guys already vote who are we gonna pair Tetsuna? If not please vote.

Akakuro

Aokuro

Kagakuro

Male! Momoi x fem! Kuroko

Midokuro

Murakuro

Himukuro/murokuro

Mayukuro

Takakuro

Kikuro

Kasakuro

Or maybe

Rkuro

And many more~

Buhbyeeeee~

~@uthor-chan~